Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What is going on with Ramy's back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on with Ramy's back?

I'm surprised that nobody has brought this up. It must be a posing difference, right? But why did he change it? Maybe some kind of mobility issue?

2017:

3132981.jpg
    8707674.jpg

Yes, right lat appears somewhat damaged, there also appears to be more lack muscle in the lower back. And he's definitely not striking the pose on that shot

8707645.jpg
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I think Ramy is looking less aesthetic in general. With his bulk I see it that he needs his muscle separation to be at his best or he looks a bit unrefined.

Ramy can be beaten if Brandon gets really hard.

Comment

Ramys back could be solved easily in my opinion. He has a lack of center channel thickness from trap to erectors that are tell tale sign of a lack of deadlifting and low barbell movements. It lines up with the training videos I have seen of him where he uses machines almost exclusively.

As it sits right now he seems to have a have a focus in high row and lat work

Comment

I don't like his shape now.!!

Comment

I noticed that too but I thought it was the lighting or stage background
            Bodybuilders.gr - Greek Bodybuilding | Olympia Weekend High Quality Photos

Comment

Big back, he's the modern Dorian

Comment

Go and stop in 1:48

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Its torn
                  WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

I see nothing wrong with his back tbh. Let's face it, Ramy is unbeatable now

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                      I think Ramy is looking less aesthetic in general. With his bulk I see it that he needs his muscle separation to be at his best or he looks a bit unrefined.

Ramy can be beaten if Brandon gets really hard.
                      that's the Chad Nichols special, ruined Ronnie, ruined Dennis wolf and now he's ruining Ramy.
                      and yes there's a bunch of names I left out, but noone has ever looked better with Chad, he just takes on Clients that already have insane genetics.

Comment

just to add to that the Chad Nichols special involves Removing separation, fine details and adding bloat.

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post
                          just to add to that the Chad Nichols special involves Removing separation and fine details and adding bloat.
                          ...in exchange for multiple Sandows.
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
                            Ramys back could be solved easily in my opinion. He has a lack of center channel thickness from trap to erectors that are tell tale sign of a lack of deadlifting and low barbell movements. It lines up with the training videos I have seen of him where he uses machines almost exclusively.

As it sits right now he seems to have a have a focus in high row and lat work
                            Maybe? But , it's more likely due to :
                            1. basic genetic shape and separation
                            2. being 100% dialed in vs slightly less defined in 2021

His basic muscle mass looks similar in recent years and it all comes down to how shredded he gets.
                            Plus, some pros just lack the genetic back muscle separation , like Branch Warren, unless he came in 100% shredded.

Every Mr Olympia has some weakness with plenty of strengths.
                            For example, Phil Heath had incredible back separation but lacked shoulder girdle width.
                            Rammy is a "vice versa" example.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Musclemar View Post
                              I noticed that too but I thought it was the lighting or stage background
                              Bingo.

Lighting differences combined with a slightly less ripped condition with a few more years of wear & tear account for this trivial difference.
                              FYI, every champ looks a little different over the years in the same pose on different stages.
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                              X