Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ramy didn’t train AT all for 7 months?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramy didn’t train AT all for 7 months?????

Chad Nicholls just posted on his Instagram that from December 19th 2020 to July 1st, Ramy did not train ONCE!

Not sure why.

But isn’t that odd, wins the Olympia then chills for the next 7 months when the 2021 Olympia was only 10 months after the 2020?

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Just play on words
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I suspect he means that Ramy didn't do full bore contest training ?
      Considering Ramy's incredible genetics & response to juice, it might be possible for him to ONLY train 5 months before the Olympia?

I know Kevin Levronne took extended time off from the gym and came back to compete after a few hard months of prep.
      Maybe, just maybe, Ramy is using the old school idea of extended rest and then hitting the gas and GROWING into the contest instead of just cutting for it?

I know this is possible, but , his quads alone don't look like someone who didn't touch a wt for 7 mos after the last Olympia.
      Hmmm, now we hear this from Chad, it would be interesting to get a full body shot in t-shirt and shorts in a few months, right BEFORE he starts training for the next one.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

The body needs rest sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          I suspect he means that Ramy didn't do full bore contest training ?
          Or rather that his gear protocol was at a lower.

What is the point of these types of statements? Prove that your boy can beat the rest training half the time? And how does that make it inspiring, motivating or admirable for the fans? It's just showing that he needs little stimulation to maintain his muscle mass ... but I wonder if shitty muscle quality is related to this strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Or rather that his gear protocol was at a lower.

What is the point of these types of statements? Prove that your boy can beat the rest training half the time? And how does that make it inspiring, motivating or admirable for the fans? It's just showing that he needs little stimulation to maintain his muscle mass ... but I wonder if shitty muscle quality is related to this strategy.

Nothing wrong with having a top pro in ANY sport, taking planned rest periods for full recovery.
            However, as you may be on to something related to Ramy's contest look .

He's not shown much actual improvement in his physique for at least 4 years .
            In fact, some think he's not improved and may have been a bit better in 2017.

Bottom line for me is Ramy is winning the biggest pro contest "as is".
            Plus this annual " recovery" period may enable him to compete longer in the top tier.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Egypt was TOTALLY locked down and even getting out of there was supposedly difficult. That said, a guy with his connections and resources should have found a way.

Comment

So excuse for not being as good.
                Learning from Deontay
                *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

All this tells me is that Ramy doesn't love it.

Comment

I thought I heard somewhere that he went through depression? Anyone else see that?

If so I feel for him, we have all been through it at some level in our lives.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

yep , we are all human , everyone has issues. bodybuilding has always been the thing to lift me up when im down. i do my best to shift my focus onto the positives in my life instead of dwelling on the negatives that sometimes aren't even that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        I thought I heard somewhere that he went through depression? Anyone else see that?

If so I feel for him, we have all been through it at some level in our lives.
                        Oh no, I hope that isn’t true.

See, even when you achieve the highest, depression can still get you.

I’m just baffled by the whole “didn’t train at all for 7 months” thing, even if it was true why would Chad put that out there now?

I’m left confused by all of it to be honest guys.

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
                          Egypt was TOTALLY locked down and even getting out of there was supposedly difficult. That said, a guy with his connections and resources should have found a way.
                          Home gym like Ronnie’s. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
                            yep , we are all human , everyone has issues. bodybuilding has always been the thing to lift me up when im down. i do my best to shift my focus onto the positives in my life instead of dwelling on the negatives that sometimes aren't even that bad.
                            For the first time in 30 years I haven’t trained for several months.

Battling some inner demons and huge stresses myself. Family issues mainly.

Losing my mum in April to cancer (8 weeks from diagnosis she passed), now big health issues with my Dad who we had to bring back to the UK from retirement out in Cyprus, he’s not the same, so I feel like I’m losing him too right now.

The stress on my Step Mum is unreal too, she’s basically his full time carer now, and it all happened so quick.

Been a shitty year for me family-wise, but I’m fully thankful for the life I have in all areas.

I love what I do and get huge fulfilment out of it and I have a wonderful partner, so trust me, you’ll not hear me complain about my life. Ever.

I consider myself incredibly fortunate and gratitude is all I feel every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Home gym like Ronnie’s. Sorted.
                              Ramy has very rich people in his corner, if he has not trained it is because he does not love to lift, which is no surprise me, I have not seen any training video of him that I find inspiring.

Comment

Working...
                              X