Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Shelby Starnes' Client Health Disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelby Starnes' Client Health Disaster

Dr. Thomas O'Connor and IFBB Pro Jodie Engel join us today to discuss the medical complications Jodie has experienced in the past year after using extreme protocols given to her by her bodybuilding coach.

http://betionastore.es/

One thing I always say is that it is very important to take care of your health because there is nothing in the world without health. One thing I also know is that these days social media affects mental health a lot. We continuously use Instagram and Facebook and it will surely affect our mental health. Even here is the information https://onlinegeeks.net/social-media...mental-health/ you can read about how these things affect our mental health. It's our first priority to maintain our mental health.

Comment

I guess people forgot about this pretty quickly. He laid low for a little while but was right back at it. How quickly people forget. RIP to those poor athletes.
      www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
        I guess people forgot about this pretty quickly. He laid low for a little while but was right back at it. How quickly people forget. RIP to those poor athletes.
        He worked with a local girl here and had her on150mcg of T3. Sadly, this will probably happen again
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

He worked with a local girl here and had her on150mcg of T3. Sadly, this will probably happen again
          SIX T3??

Fuck no!?
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

SIX T3??

Fuck no!?
            YES!!!! Destroyed her thyroid.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Killby Starnes still preps women ???They still hiring him ???SMH

Comment

Oh my!! That can’t have ended well.
                www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Can confirm I know a female competitor given the same dose of t3 from shelby. Nothing bad happened or anything but playing with fire.

Comment

We blame the guru or the athletes who still turn to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                      We blame the guru or the athletes who still turn to him?
                      That’s a tough one. Some athletes are new/young and naive. They will follow their coach blindly. Especially if the coach is a “pro guru” with many top athletes. They will do whatever every they are told.
                      www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Bodybuilders are a weird bunch. Same person who told me he "almost killed" her told me a year later she was thinking about going back.

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post

That’s a tough one. Some athletes are new/young and naive. They will follow their coach blindly. Especially if the coach is a “pro guru” with many top athletes. They will do whatever every they are told.
                          If the window on their life narrows to IG, then we're going to see more and more victims.

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
                            Bodybuilders are a weird bunch. Same person who told me he "almost killed" her told me a year later she was thinking about going back.
                            Sounds about right. I retire after every comp… twenty years later lol
                            www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

If the window on their life narrows to IG, then we're going to see more and more victims.
                              Unfortunately so. That’s why I stopped. I found myself doing dangerous things with my health just to appeal to people who I don’t know and could care less about me.
                              www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Working...
                              X