Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2021 EVLS Prague Pro!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

For me the facts are clear, there is no conspiracy here.

No one else deserved a pro victory more than Samson if we take into account the obstacles that he has overcome, I am not saying it is a robbery or a scandal, what I am saying is that the decision was influenced by the trajectory of competitors in recent months.
    Okay dokay
    Samson has had his fair share of tough breaks and close decisions. I understand why you say this.

I am genuinely curious as to how much he can improve in the next 14 months. He could really be something special. Raf will be Raf. Nathan will be Nathan. Regan could blossom. Milos has two athletes that could really break through.
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

Okay dokay
      Samson has had his fair share of tough breaks and close decisions. I understand why you say this.

I am genuinely curious as to how much he can improve in the next 14 months. He could really be something special. Raf will be Raf. Nathan will be Nathan. Regan could blossom. Milos has two athletes that could really break through.
      If Nathan can get to the US, he will do damage at the O
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

Yamamoto athlete (Rolley) + Show sponsor (Yamamoto) = FIX

The UK show was super close wasn't it........overall 8 points to 10. (BTW is the UK still part of Europe )

The fact Samson is going nose to nose with Nathan shows he is going places especially if he bulks up his torso.
        What is Yamamoto ROI for fixing the show and having Roelly place where he did? Their stock didn’t go up, did they sell more supps ? What is their gain by Roellys placing
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post

Okay dokay

Samson has to explode, he hasn't done it yet.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
            X