Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Amazing example of supporting the sport, with facts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing example of supporting the sport, with facts!

Sarah Villegas:

I'm very disappointed to learn that the arnoldsports has excluded Women's Physique and Women's Bodybuilding from the 2022 Arnold Classic roster.

I'm extending an offer to Schwarzenegger and arnoldsports where I will personally sponsor all prize money for the Women's Physique category at the 2022 Arnold Sports Festival if they choose to add the category to the roster. LET THE GIRLS COMPETE.

My offer stands, however if it is not accepted, here is what I am going to do to support my category:

I've decided to spend $20,000 out of my pocket this coming year to support the Women's Physique division at multiple Pro shows: $10,000 for the 2nd annual "Sarah Villegas Women's Physique Distinction Award" that will be awarded to the WPD winner at the 2022 Texas Pro, and two additional $5,000 first place checks that will be awarded to the first place WPD winners at 2 other Pro shows (shows TBD).

Ps. I respect Arnold for the athlete and the pioneer he has been, so please no negative comments towards Arnold or The Arnold Sports organization. I'm doing this in a positive way to support the Women's Physique category, the category that I love so much.
    http://betionastore.es/

Putting her money where her mouth is then!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Arnold won’t let this happen though.

Wouldn’t be a good look for him now re-adding the division purely because a competitor offered the prize money cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
          Arnold won’t let this happen though.

Wouldn’t be a good look for him now re-adding the division purely because a competitor offered the prize money cash.
          The ball is on his court.

First remove WBB, then 212, and now WPD.

Oh, he could stick with bikini and classic.

Comment

Bikini and classic are the best thing to happen to this industry since chocolate protein jelly on slice bread. CBum and Ashley Kaltwasser are some of the most charismatic figures in it. What man could refuse such a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
              Bikini and classic are the best thing to happen to this industry since chocolate protein jelly on slice bread. CBum and Ashley Kaltwasser are some of the most charismatic figures in it. What man could refuse such a woman?
              I never thought I'd say this, BUT, I totally agree.

For the IFBB and NPC to get some big media coverage they need to appeal to a wider audiance.
              The female physique in bikini appeals to a wide variety of men and women.
              The classic physique has a lot more universal appeal as well.

Plus, both types look less drug dependent*.
              ( * it's a matter of degree NOT some purity test , c'mon now)
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Screw your divisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I never thought I'd say this, BUT, I totally agree.

For the IFBB and NPC to get some big media coverage they need to appeal to a wider audiance.
                  The female physique in bikini appeals to a wide variety of men and women.
                  The classic physique has a lot more universal appeal as well.

Plus, both types look less drug dependent*.
                  ( * it's a matter of degree NOT some purity test , c'mon now)
                  Arnold is a smart guy. He can't lose the open but given all the recent tragedies and outside media exposure recently. TMZ is all over the recent deaths. He's giving the sport a more gentle face

Comment

I could see Arnold cutting Open bodybuilding. He doesn't like open bodybuilding the way it is today. Let's face it most people think the physiques of the 70's, 80's and 90' are more appealing than what we see today.

Plus all the health problems today from abuse of drugs.

When I first started training in the 1980's the bodies of pro's looked attainable.

Comment

What is ironic is that a month after Arnold said on his show that the classic is the future and is healthier than the open, George's tragedy came, who was classic and could have been competing in classic.

It strikes me that everyone is putting their hands in their heads with the problems in bodybuilding, but strongman, which is such an injurious and harmful sport, everything is fine, and Arnold pushes these guys until their limits.

Arnold can join hands with Santonja definitively, apparently, they are not having any tragedy.

If we are going to praise Arnold for his "great" marketing strategy, then what can we say about Dillet? He was the pioneer in mixing beauty pageants with fitness, he has a million different classes, they are all soft and accessible without drug abuse.
                      Last edited by Beti ona; November 7, 2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                        I could see Arnold cutting Open bodybuilding. He doesn't like open bodybuilding the way it is today. Let's face it most people think the physiques of the 70's, 80's and 90' are more appealing than what we see today.

Plus all the health problems today from abuse of drugs.

When I first started training in the 1980's the bodies of pro's looked attainable.
                        Highly doubt he will ever do that mate. No one would show up to watch if open was taken away.

It’s the main draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                          There are many more professionals now than before. Before you relied more on pure genetics and hard work, now you rely on genetics in response to drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                            What is ironic is that a month after Arnold said on his show that the classic is the future and is healthier than the open, George's tragedy came, who was classic and could have been competing in classic.

It strikes me that everyone is putting their hands in their heads with the problems in bodybuilding, but strongman, which is such an injurious and harmful sport, everything is fine, and Arnold pushes these guys until their limits.

Arnold can join hands with Santonja definitively, apparently, they are not having any tragedy.

If we are going to praise Arnold for his "great" marketing strategy, then what can we say about Dillet? He was the pioneer in mixing beauty pageants with fitness, he has a million different classes, they are all soft and accessible without drug abuse.

Terrific post, Beti.

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
                              CBum and Ashley Kaltwasser are some of the most charismatic figures in it. What man could refuse such a woman?
                              FYI, Bumstead has a hereditary kidney disease, and was about to retire a while 2-3 years ago. What I mean is that your unbelievably healthy looking idol is probably taking more risks than the open bodybuilders you hate so much.

To make matters worse, his sister was caught importing drugs for her, Ian and Bumstead.
                              Last edited by Beti ona; November 7, 2021, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X