Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What is it with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    The most famous private jet was Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express,' which he stocked with 16-20-year-old girls for he and his friends to use as they pleased.
    Ewww.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I suspect most of these "private jets" for pro BB's on IG pics is fake.
      They even have a a fake jet set up, you can rent for $64 an hr.
      It's basically a wooden tube, finished off to look like a private jet interior .

I saw a show on this and one cheap set even used a toilet seat as a jet window. 100% serious.
      The cropped pic looked real and the toilet seat jet window had a lit sky scene that was realistic looking.

Remember those best body contests promoted by Bill Phillips of Muscle Media 2000?
      They were around 20-25 years ago and claimed you get this awesome sports car and some lucrative contract, etc.
      The car was a one month rental and the winner posed with a bikini model, there only for the photo shoot.
      It was all BS , hype and myth to promote a line of products.

The latest stuff on social media is just a high tech, digital version of this nonsense.
      It's no different, then the Bud light bikini team , some "lucky" dude won the shot to travel with 'em.
      He'd pose with these hot 10's in bikinis , but the poor slob never touched 'em. It was all hype and image for PR.
      $64 an hour you sayyyyy? Hmmm. Tempting to look Uber cool fo the gram’.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

$64 an hour you sayyyyy? Hmmm. Tempting to look Uber cool fo the gram’.
        Just google " fake private jet studio" and you'll see the deal.
        Since the camera only shows what's allowed in the shot, the fake private IG pics look real.
        Plus, add to that, photo shop and edit and you have the real TRUTH on this phenomenon .
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I suspect most of these "private jets" for pro BB's on IG pics is fake.
          They even have a a fake jet set up, you can rent for $64 an hr.
          It's basically a wooden tube, finished off to look like a private jet interior .

I saw a show on this and one cheap set even used a toilet seat as a jet window. 100% serious.
          The cropped pic looked real and the toilet seat jet window had a lit sky scene that was realistic looking.

Remember those best body contests promoted by Bill Phillips of Muscle Media 2000?
          They were around 20-25 years ago and claimed you get this awesome sports car and some lucrative contract, etc.
          The car was a one month rental and the winner posed with a bikini model, there only for the photo shoot.
          It was all BS , hype and myth to promote a line of products.

The latest stuff on social media is just a high tech, digital version of this nonsense.
          It's no different, then the Bud light bikini team , some "lucky" dude won the shot to travel with 'em.
          He'd pose with these hot 10's in bikinis , but the poor slob never touched 'em. It was all hype and image for PR.
          Some people will be paying for it, most will be doing this trick.

It's the same as hitting a forum and reading about sexual experiences with hot girls. Anyone can say what they want, but no one is proving anything.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Some people will be paying for it, most will be doing this trick.

It's the same as hitting a forum and reading about sexual experiences with hot girls. Anyone can say what they want, but no one is proving anything.
            I'm no epic stud , but despite my lame old fart forum persona, I've had sex with actual woman.
            I can't say for sure if they liked it , but, I did engage in the act.

Comment

I'm no epic stud , but despite my lame old fart forum persona, I've had sex with actual woman.
              I can't say for sure if they liked it , but, I did engage in the act.
              I too have had many sex towards ladies, yes yes. Much did they enjoy.

Sexy time, very nice, very nice.

Comment

I too have had many sex towards ladies, yes yes. Much did they enjoy.

Sexy time, very nice, very nice.
                LOL< but in the USA and UK, the woman has to give you CONSENT before you can have sex with her.
                Bad for Borat

Comment

Ha ha, I’m just pissed I wasn’t invited mate!
                  Show some Class!! Then You'll be

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedFitness View Post

Show some Class!! Then You'll be
                    I’m fueling the private jet as we speak!!! Won’t be a jiffy.

Comment

I’m fueling the private jet as we speak!!! Won’t be a jiffy.
                      LOL, if you're renting the $64 / hr "private jet" it will be a long wait .
                      That model never leaves the warehouse

Comment

All the Instagram videos of pros taking private jets?

I think it’s so cringe & such a waste of money.

Thoughts?
                        You mean pro bodybuilders? Giles, my man.....If pro bodybuilders are chartering private jets, I can guarantee you that 99% of them aren't footing the bill themselves.

So that begs the question: Maybe there is more to be made in bodybuilding then you think?

Your Majesty

Comment

Working...
                        X