Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What is it with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Shizzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    All the Instagram videos of pros taking private jets?

I think it’s so cringe & such a waste of money.

Thoughts?
    You mean pro bodybuilders? Giles, my man.....If pro bodybuilders are chartering private jets, I can guarantee you that 99% of them aren't footing the bill themselves.

So that begs the question: Maybe there is more to be made in bodybuilding then you think?

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied

I’m fueling the private jet as we speak!!! Won’t be a jiffy.
    LOL, if you're renting the $64 / hr "private jet" it will be a long wait .
    That model never leaves the warehouse

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by BeardedFitness View Post

Show some Class!! Then You'll be
    I’m fueling the private jet as we speak!!! Won’t be a jiffy.

Leave a comment:

• BeardedFitness
    replied

Ha ha, I’m just pissed I wasn’t invited mate!
    Show some Class!! Then You'll be

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied

I too have had many sex towards ladies, yes yes. Much did they enjoy.

Sexy time, very nice, very nice.
    LOL< but in the USA and UK, the woman has to give you CONSENT before you can have sex with her.
    Bad for Borat

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post

I'm no epic stud , but despite my lame old fart forum persona, I've had sex with actual woman.
    I can't say for sure if they liked it , but, I did engage in the act.
    I too have had many sex towards ladies, yes yes. Much did they enjoy.

Sexy time, very nice, very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Some people will be paying for it, most will be doing this trick.

It's the same as hitting a forum and reading about sexual experiences with hot girls. Anyone can say what they want, but no one is proving anything.
    I'm no epic stud , but despite my lame old fart forum persona, I've had sex with actual woman.
    I can't say for sure if they liked it , but, I did engage in the act.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    I suspect most of these "private jets" for pro BB's on IG pics is fake.
    They even have a a fake jet set up, you can rent for $64 an hr.
    It's basically a wooden tube, finished off to look like a private jet interior .

I saw a show on this and one cheap set even used a toilet seat as a jet window. 100% serious.
    The cropped pic looked real and the toilet seat jet window had a lit sky scene that was realistic looking.

Remember those best body contests promoted by Bill Phillips of Muscle Media 2000?
    They were around 20-25 years ago and claimed you get this awesome sports car and some lucrative contract, etc.
    The car was a one month rental and the winner posed with a bikini model, there only for the photo shoot.
    It was all BS , hype and myth to promote a line of products.

The latest stuff on social media is just a high tech, digital version of this nonsense.
    It's no different, then the Bud light bikini team , some "lucky" dude won the shot to travel with 'em.
    He'd pose with these hot 10's in bikinis , but the poor slob never touched 'em. It was all hype and image for PR.
    Some people will be paying for it, most will be doing this trick.

It's the same as hitting a forum and reading about sexual experiences with hot girls. Anyone can say what they want, but no one is proving anything.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied

$64 an hour you sayyyyy? Hmmm. Tempting to look Uber cool fo the gram’.
    Just google " fake private jet studio" and you'll see the deal.
    Since the camera only shows what's allowed in the shot, the fake private IG pics look real.
    Plus, add to that, photo shop and edit and you have the real TRUTH on this phenomenon .

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    It's basically a wooden tube, finished off to look like a private jet interior .

I saw a show on this and one cheap set even used a toilet seat as a jet window. 100% serious.
    The cropped pic looked real and the toilet seat jet window had a lit sky scene that was realistic looking.

Remember those best body contests promoted by Bill Phillips of Muscle Media 2000?
    They were around 20-25 years ago and claimed you get this awesome sports car and some lucrative contract, etc.
    The car was a one month rental and the winner posed with a bikini model, there only for the photo shoot.

The latest stuff on social media is just a high tech, digital version of this nonsense.
    It's no different, then the Bud light bikini team , some "lucky" dude won the shot to travel with 'em.
    He'd pose with these hot 10's in bikinis , but the poor slob never touched 'em. It was all hype and image for PR.
    $64 an hour you sayyyyy? Hmmm. Tempting to look Uber cool fo the gram’.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    The most famous private jet was Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express,' which he stocked with 16-20-year-old girls for he and his friends to use as they pleased.
    Ewww.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by lifepulse View Post

I grew up loving rock and roll music in the 80s-- hair rock and all that shit, "over the top" big. All about sex and drugs and rock and roll. BUT, that culture was never really about "material wealth".

In the 90s, as hip hop took center stage, that ethos shifted (not BECAUSE of hip hop; hip hop just reflected it)-- and 'swag and material possession' became the defining feature in many ways-- "I'm gonna' get mine!"

During that period, they started doing MTV Cribs, to show us all the wealth those musicians had. And I distinctly remember, the rap stars started going out and literally renting really expensive exotic cars (lambos) and mansions-- that they didn't REALLY own, or couldn't REALLY afford-- just so they could give the IMPRESSION TO THEIR FOLLOWERS that they were "living that big"-- which then helped make them MORE POPULAR (grew their brand)-- so they could sell MORE albums-- make MORE money--- and ultimately BECOME that wealthy.

It was the ultimate form of "fake it until you make it"-- rent and fake wealth and material possession so much, that others start to worship you, and give you material possessions. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Around that time, we also started having "influencers"-- people like Paris Hilton, who served no discernable purpose to the world or society-- not an artist, not a thinker, not a baker-- other than "her presence". She had no "good" to sell, other than "her SELF"-- her "brand". SO, we entered an era where people were made wealthy JUST FOR BEING WHO THEY WERE-- because they were "perceived" as superior people, even though they hadn't actually done anything to get there by their own efforts. This has now grown into the main form of making money for the new generation-- the Kardashians, all the influencers, etc. It is a new model for transmitting goods and services, never seen before in the history of human civilization.

To that end-- the fitness industry is just as shallow, if not more so, than any other industry-- and appeals to commercial vanity and wealth. SO, I'm sure it's nothing but "fitness influences" figuring out the same exact scheme that the rappers did in the 90s.

It's just stupid crap-- more stupid crap-- like saying "I take Cell Tech" when you take gear-- painting a false image, to make money off of people who don't know better, and want to believe the false image you present. It's happening in EVERY industry-- but the fitness industry used to "officially" be about "hard work". It no longer is. It is now about "living your best life"-- which means having round shoulders, being part of a power couple, and flying in a private jet.

Dorian got the fuck out at the right moment in time-- he was the pinnacle, and could have never flourished in this era.

-David
    Good post

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    The most famous private jet was Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express,' which he stocked with 16-20-year-old girls for he and his friends to use as they pleased.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by BeardedFitness View Post

Yes!! You can say so!!
    Ha ha, I’m just pissed I wasn’t invited mate!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X