Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Shawn Ray all class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post

He has a "life" that includes a wife/kids, etc
    Don't forget the van

Comment

• and candy...for the kids
      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

• Shawn Ray is our hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
          We seem to have really offended the Mayor. He hasn't been around in awhile
          Not offended just not a fan ofMD " Selective Censorship " another example is the thread about blackstone being taken down. This is relative news in bodybuilding yet we can't talk about it here. You can't call yourself a news outlet/ bodybuilding forum and only report on certain news.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Not offended just not a fan ofMD " Selective Censorship " another example is the thread about blackstone being taken down. This is relative news in bodybuilding yet we can't talk about it here. You can't call yourself a news outlet/ bodybuilding forum and only report on certain news.
            Regarding Blackstone I’ve figured it’ll be removed even though it’s all over the net .I get it ,MD doesn’t want to burn the bridges.

Comment

Selective yes let's piss off our biggest sponsor and another sponsor. That would be really smart

Comment

Selective yes let's piss off our biggest sponsor and another sponsor. That would be really smart
                For practical, financial reasons, every business gives deference to sponsors.
                At the end of the day, MD is a business within the contest industry.

Yes, they do contest related coverage and journalism, but they depend on ads, sponsors , and product sales, etc.
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Your post and concern hits on why I need to ignore "insider info" to maintain my enjoyment of BB.
                  As you well know, once I allow myself to get caught up in rules, drugs , etc , nobody is having fun LOL.

FYI, while MD is better than other contest industry sites, they still have some commercial interests.

That practical reality is why I accept drug use in pro BB and all the additional contest divisions.

Comment

True

Comment

Your post and concern hits on why I need to ignore "insider info" to maintain my enjoyment of BB.
                      As you well know, once I allow myself to get caught up in rules, drugs , etc , nobody is having fun LOL.

FYI, while MD is better than other contest industry sites, they still have some commercial interests.

That practical reality is why I accept drug use in pro BB and all the additional contest divisions.
                      Right on Howard let's stick to oiled up Muscle men in THONGS! Thats my area of expertise!

Comment

Right on Howard let's stick to oiled up Muscle men in THONGS! Thats my area of expertise!
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• Shawn Ray is not afraid to tell it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by triceps View Post
                            Shawn Ray is not afraid to tell it like it is
                            For me, the problem is making controversial statements on social media outlets, moves people into different sides.
                            Instead of enjoying the overall event, you get on " team X" or "team Y" .

Your emotions get hyped and now some "issue" becomes your passion more than the actual contest.
                            I've been guilty of that myself plenty of times, and it tends to ruin my enjoyment of BB.

For example, I refuse to watch sports pundits before/after games in any sport.
                            Instead, I prefer watching the game and enjoying THAT experience.
                            Last edited by Howard; November 24, 2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

For me, the problem is making controversial statements on social media outlets, moves people into different sides.
                              Instead of enjoying the overall event, you get on " team X" or "team Y" .

Your emotions get hyped and now some "issue" becomes your passion more than the actual contest.
                              I've been guilty of that myself plenty of times, and it tends to ruin my enjoyment of BB.

For example, I refuse to watch sports pundits before/after games in any sport.
                              Instead, I prefer watching the game and enjoying THAT experience.
                              Oh the drama

Comment

• Originally posted by triceps View Post

Oh the drama
                                Howie is the Diva of MD. HAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                                X