Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

It's the amount that matters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the amount that matters!

Every time some bodybuilder dies, the evils of steroids are shouted loud and long.
    Yes, the current pro is (likely) taking a laundry list of exotic potions to compete with a jaw dropping physique.

But blaming any and all steroid use as the problem...IS the problem.

HRT levels of test and hGH with regular blood work is NOT like being a walking pharmacy .

IFBB pro contests are the one sport that can end the most dangerous drug use WITHOUT full scale testing.
    Simply pick winners based on being the best overall physique.
    NOT the biggest, not the most ripped , not the freakiest, etc.

Once extreme looking bodies stop being rewarded, the drugs that produced them will no longer be needed.

Every experienced fan knows what odd looking " SEO " muscle looks like.
    Lifepulse talked about this issue at length in a previous post.

It's naive and silly to think the current judges can't do this, right now.
    They'd have no problems placing a big, ripped freaky female BB last , if she competed in bikini.
    Obviously, they know WHAT to look for.

The only question is, will they use this assessment for pro men's bodybuilding?

If not...WHY?!
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Why not just be natty?

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post
      Why not just be natty?
      Nah.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Why not just be natty?
        You can and I was during my 1990's competitive days.
        However, as I hit 50, I used Androgel HRT , prescribed by my doc ( with blood work).
        I also used moderate cycles for a few years back in the 80's .

Drug use in BB has been a "tribal issue" for decades and doesn't help the sport
        Most bodybuilders use various supps and aids to help build mass and burn fat.

The term " natural" is misleading because nobody lifts rocks instead of gym wts LOL.
        The divide was always about limits on what's allowed.

Instead of promoting some "purity" agenda, " naturals need to allow sensible PED use.
        By contrast, the hardcore juicers , need to advocate reasonable, safe limits .

Banning all diuretics with urine tests, may be required due to the rapid problems that can arise .
        Proper, comprehensive judging criteria can curtail most absurd stuff ( synthol ,SEO bumps, etc)

It's obvious that everyone from all sides, loves bodybuilding.
        Let's push for a better , safer sport overall and stop with the extreme attitude.
        Last edited by Howard; November 19, 2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          The term " natural" is misleading because nobody lifts rocks instead of gym wts LOL..
          The idea of being natural only exists in bodybuilding, and perhaps, powerlifting.

In the rest of sports you only have to pass the drug test.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

The idea of being natural only exists in bodybuilding, and perhaps, powerlifting.

In the rest of sports you only have to pass the drug test.
            I find it ironic that "natural" power lifters compete using the same artificial fiber enhanced bench shirts as juiced lifters

Comment

I find it ironic that "natural" power lifters compete using the same artificial fiber enhanced bench shirts as juiced lifters
              PL has some different classifications Raw or Unequipped can be tested or untested.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Nah.
                Lmfao

Comment

You can and I was during my 1990's competitive days.
                  However, as I hit 50, I used Androgel HRT , prescribed by my doc ( with blood work).
                  I also used moderate cycles for a few years back in the 80's .

Drug use in BB has been a "tribal issue" for decades and doesn't help the sport
                  Most bodybuilders use various supps and aids to help build mass and burn fat.

The term " natural" is misleading because nobody lifts rocks instead of gym wts LOL.
                  The divide was always about limits on what's allowed.

Instead of promoting some "purity" agenda, " naturals need to allow sensible PED use.
                  By contrast, the hardcore juicers , need to advocate reasonable, safe limits .

Banning all diuretics with urine tests, may be required due to the rapid problems that can arise .
                  Proper, comprehensive judging criteria can curtail most absurd stuff ( synthol ,SEO bumps, etc)

It's obvious that everyone from all sides, loves bodybuilding.
                  Let's push for a better , safer sport overall and stop with the extreme attitude.
                  Yes but it's better the natty way just look at the great natties Mike O'Hearn, Jeff Willet, Skip Lacour, John Cena, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

PL has some different classifications Raw or Unequipped can be tested or untested.
                    That's true . My point was using "enhancements" is more than drugs alone.

Comment

Yes but it's better the natty way just look at the great natties Mike O'Hearn, Jeff Willet, Skip Lacour, John Cena, etc
                      Cena looks great but he's an actor/pro wrassler NOT a competitive BB.

The other 3 look great and prove you don't need a pharmacy of drugs to look impressive on stage.
                      However, none of them even came close to being a top 10 Olympian.

Any drop in massive freak-dom will never gain acceptance in hardcore BB.

When the car's on fire, and headin' off the cliff, most will make a rebel yell, and floor it.

Brakes? What Brakes? We don't need no f'n brakes.
                      Last edited by Howard; November 20, 2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X