Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

If PED's Didn't Exist Would You Bodybuild?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    gear puts me in a better mood and I get to hear how Howard did his steroids, thank you Howard, I don't think I would have slept no knowing your amazing regime
    Next time we can exchange cell #'s .
    When I ignore your call, you can try the following:

1. eat beans
    2. stick your head under the covers
    3. FART

You'll pass out and get some sleep.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Howard; November 20, 2021, 03:03 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Trained from age 14 to 27 naturally, competed natty from 1989-1995, I would have been more than happy to stay natural except I knew I had hit my limit and wanted more.
      I think this is the basic story with most serious bodybuilders that hit the juice.
      Any young buck who hit the sauce from day 1 , won't last.

Like you Ron, I spent my early years natural, then hit the sauce for additional gains.
      However, unlike most , I stopped using and competed natty in UN-tested NPC shows during the later years.
      LOL, by the late 80's I gave up on any pro card dreams and pursued a different career path.

Like most things outside of work/career , you start doing it because you like it.

Comment

100%. I fell in love with training and nutrition, drugs were simply the finishing touch. With that said, I quit using any gear nearly three years ago and still feel amazing and look pretty solid. I don't care to be 230-240lbs anymore, I am content in the 180s-190s and being lean.

Comment

Originally posted by shutupandsquat700 View Post
          100%. I fell in love with training and nutrition, drugs were simply the finishing touch. With that said, I quit using any gear nearly three years ago and still feel amazing and look pretty solid. I don't care to be 230-240lbs anymore, I am content in the 180s-190s and being lean.
          Great story and personal example.
          I keep thinking I need to drop down the that wt, but, I'm not doing it.

LOL, I have "fork in mouth disease"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Trained from age 14 to 27 naturally, competed natty from 1989-1995, I would have been more than happy to stay natural except I knew I had hit my limit and wanted more.
            During those young , natty years, would you have used juice if some gym bro gave it to you?

LOL, that's how I got into juicing. I'd been a natty BB and power lifter from the start.
            I had recently gotten off active duty USMC and was training in a hardcore gym.

One of the older , massive power lifters made me an offer, I couldn't refuse:
            " I'll give your first shot of deca free and you gotta buy more IF you decide to use."
            I went to the back shower room ,he loaded the syringe with decca and pinned me

Other then a little sore spot in the butt cheek, I didn't feel any different for 3 days.
            After 4 days, I was working chest and boom, I got a few more reps on each wt . Plus the pump was insane.

I stayed with 1 decca shot a week for the next 8 weeks and went off for 2 weeks.
            He gave me a free shot of HCG to jump start my testes and hasten my own natural production .

I bought a bottle of "methandrostendolone" ( sp?) ie "generic dianabol" and
            did 2 tabs per day for 50 days ( bottle of 100 ran out ).

I was disappointed with that one, so after HCG and 2 weeks off,
            he sold me a bottle of "halotestin" ( light green tabs " flouroxysterone" ? ) which worked well on my 2 tabs /day dosage.

After 1 full year on these basic 1 drug cycles , I decided to diet down and compete.
            From my 3+ years of experimenting, I'll agree with Noel, that BB was more fun and productive .
            Last edited by Howard; November 24, 2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Jesus deca by itself

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                Jesus deca by itself
                Mr Floppy. Basically.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I am a Natural Marvel from good looks to charm!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    I am a Natural Marvel from good looks to charm!
                    You are a legend...in your own mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                      Jesus deca by itself
                      Yup! That was my first cycle in 1984 .
                      I was too cheap and cautious to use more than one drug at a time, per cycle ( aporx 8-10 weeks) with 2-3 weeks off.

Plus, the nerdy scientist part of me , wanted to see what that drug could do.
                      It was like any "experiment" where you try to control all the variables.

FYI, my training then was always HIT "heavy duty-pre-exhaustion" aka Mentzer method.

In all modesty, during my 3 yrs 6 mos of juice use, I really learned what each drug did for me.
                      For example, I did a couple cycles of test-cyponate injections ( 200 mg per week) with minimal results.
                      Every other drug worked a lot better with comparable dosages.

I know this sounds lame, but I stuck with the "prescribed dose instructions" on the inserts.
                      Most say that's too low to get much from 'em, but I never got a side effect or problem, so wtf.

Comment

Working...
                      X