Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

364 days a year…me and BMC are cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 364 days a year…me and BMC are cool

But that one day a year, the one day that we’re sworn enemies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, The University of Michigan hasn’t exactly been able to beat Ohio State for awhile and the way that they walked through Michigan State today, doesn’t look good for us again this year. It’s still the biggest day of the year that we look forward to. One of the…if not thee largest rivalry in College football will go down next Saturday.

Just so that we’re all clear, I’m still representing my home team…from home, while Mike roots on his team from a far. Some people just aren’t cut out for this cold up here.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Go Ducks
    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
      Go Ducks
      Oh, they’re gonna go alright, right out of the 4th spot they held after losing to Utah yesterday.

Comment

I dont want to talk about it
        WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
          But that one day a year, the one day that we’re sworn enemies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, The University of Michigan hasn’t exactly been able to beat Ohio State for awhile and the way that they walked through Michigan State today, doesn’t look good for us again this year. It’s still the biggest day of the year that we look forward to. One of the…if not thee largest rivalry in College football will go down next Saturday.

Just so that we’re all clear, I’m still representing my home team…from home, while Mike roots on his team from a far. Some people just aren’t cut out for this cold up here.
          BOTH you guys got my school in that region beat.

I went to grad school long ago at Miami (Ohio).
          The poor "Redhawks" haven't been a national threat , since being ranked #10 back in 2003 with big Ben Roethlisberger as QB.

At least you and BMC were affiliated with a team worth cheering for each year LOL.

PS/ My sister worked at OSU and was a huge, Buckeye fan. She actually met and chatted with Archie Griffin at a faculty dinner.
          She used to tease me during football season and say ; " Well, at least Miami has a good physics dept"
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Wish both teams could lose the game. Only team I root against more than these 2 is Notre Dame. Doesnt matter this year though - Georgia is a buzzsaw

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
              I dont want to talk about it
              Looks like the quack attack got smacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
                Wish both teams could lose the game. Only team I root against more than these 2 is Notre Dame. Doesnt matter this year though - Georgia is a buzzsaw
                I tend to root against the Irish, but half my ancestry is Irish so wtf
                The big networks tend to show Notre Dame games , regardless of their actual performance.

Maybe " Rudy" helped build their modern fan base ?

Comment

This weekend determines my happiness for the rest of the year and if history tells us anything, my Bucks will prevail

Us Ohioans don’t even use the letter M this week

Go Bucks
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

BOTH you guys got my school in that region beat.

I went to grad school long ago at Miami (Ohio).
                    The poor "Redhawks" haven't been a national threat , since being ranked #10 back in 2003 with big Ben Roethlisberger as QB.

At least you and BMC were affiliated with a team worth cheering for each year LOL.

PS/ My sister worked at OSU and was a huge, Buckeye fan. She actually met and chatted with Archie Griffin at a faculty dinner.
                    She used to tease me during football season and say ; " Well, at least Miami has a good physics dept"
                    Miami Ohio is a good school
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Miami Ohio is a good school
                      Thanks. In all modesty, I felt I really learned a lot of in depth physics as a grad student there.
                      They have a "Foucault pendulum" in the main physics dept stair well area.
                      This is a bowling ball on a long cable with a marked 24 hr loop on the floor.

There is a calibrated spring that restores any lost energy so it keeps swinging back/forth "forever".
                      As the earth rotates, the pendulum slowly moves in 1 full circle in a 24 hr day.

Pretty cool 'eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Thanks. In all modesty, I felt I really learned a lot of in depth physics as a grad student there.
                        They have a "Foucault pendulum" in the main physics dept stair well area.
                        This is a bowling ball on a long cable with a marked 24 hr loop on the floor.

There is a calibrated spring that restores any lost energy so it keeps swinging back/forth "forever".
                        As the earth rotates, the pendulum slowly moves in 1 full circle in a 24 hr day.

Pretty cool 'eh.
                        Nice.

I visited that school but soon realized I didn’t come close to having the grades to get in. Hello Toledo
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

This weekend determines my happiness for the rest of the year and if history tells us anything, my Bucks will prevail

Us Ohioans don’t even use the letter M this week

Go Bucks
                          28 hours and 20 minutes until game time.

Comment

28 hours and 20 minutes until game time.

No hard feelings after tomorrow
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

No hard feelings after tomorrow
                              I read your post and this is what comes to mind. From one of my favorite movies. Do you know what it’s from?

F462FC7F-85A3-4234-A622-68BEDFEF4C3D.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                              X