Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

The 2022 arnold ohio is 15 weeks out who is competing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 2022 arnold ohio is 15 weeks out who is competing

    That expo is a madhouse hopefully alot of pros will show up and compete

  • #2
    Originally posted by nomercy View Post
    That expo is a madhouse hopefully alot of pros will show up and compete
    In my OPINION the Arnold contest is great BUT the expo has become a "madhouse".

    I'm a fan of bodybuilding and have enjoyed meeting /greeting pros at past expos.
    BUT, I don't enjoy being in a densely packed sea of people for ANY event .

    LOL, I'd rather go to a reg season ATL Braves game on a Tuesday ,and watch the World Series on TV.

    In that spirit, I'll be at home enjoying the MD Arnold coverage and watch the contest web stream.
    Obviously, I hope they have plenty of top pros in great condition competing.

    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Howard View Post

      In my OPINION the Arnold contest is great BUT the expo has become a "madhouse".

      I'm a fan of bodybuilding and have enjoyed meeting /greeting pros at past expos.
      BUT, I don't enjoy being in a densely packed sea of people for ANY event .

      LOL, I'd rather go to a reg season ATL Braves game on a Tuesday ,and watch the World Series on TV.

      In that spirit, I'll be at home enjoying the MD Arnold coverage and watch the contest web stream.
      Obviously, I hope they have plenty of top pros in great condition competing.
      I love a madhouse full of muscle men and the aroma of protein farts!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

        I love a madhouse full of muscle men and the aroma of protein farts!
        That smell alone makes it epic for the devoted schmoe.
        Last edited by Howard; November 24, 2021, 12:33 PM.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

        Comment


        • #5
          Nick should do it and collect 150k

          Comment


          • #6
            Cedric is competing

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              Cedric is competing
              Like you, I'm a huge fan of his physique.
              I'd love to see him get totally dialed in for one more big win...but I'm not too optimistic

              Is Regan Grimes in ?
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                Nick should do it and collect 150k
                No, he's already won it once, he's looking to be MO.
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  Cedric is competing
                  Cedric can compete ... or not, but no one expects anything from him anymore.
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I would love to see Roelly nail it and win this.

                    He’s just got to really tighten up.
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I miss going to the Arnold
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                        I miss going to the Arnold
                        Get your ass there in March then mate. Duh.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I honestly hate Columbus. I wish the Arnold was in Florida. I know it tradition but times have change

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                            No, he's already won it once, he's looking to be MO.
                            Cutler,Dexter ,Flex won it multiple times and were aiming for Olympia title
                            Coleman competed multiple times a year

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                              I honestly hate Columbus. I wish the Arnold was in Florida. I know it tradition but times have change
                              This past Arnold was great because it was nice out,we got to walk outside and found new places to eat!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X