Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

The 2022 arnold ohio is 15 weeks out who is competing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I miss going to the Arnold
    Dinner on me if you make it to Columbus Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
      I honestly hate Columbus. I wish the Arnold was in Florida. I know it tradition but times have change
      Quite possibly one of the coldest places on earth that I’ve personally ever been to mate.

My god it’s chillysome round the willysome. True story.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post

Cutler,Dexter ,Flex won it multiple times and were aiming for Olympia title
        Coleman competed multiple times a year
        We no longer live in that era, the top athletes do not compete too often.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

We no longer live in that era, the top athletes do not compete too often.
          Cough, Samson, Elemam, Nathan, Roelly, Hassan, cough...
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Was about to post it
            I understand if some guys are not doing multiple shows once they place low and don’t want to burn the money
            ,but Nick could be collecting money left and right unless he doesn’t care and have enough from sponsors and social media
            Jose did video while back about pros not competing too often and was spot on
            Last edited by 1Patrick; November 24, 2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

That is one mental image I could have lived without

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

None of those are in Nick's position.

Nick has already won the Arnold, he is looking to be MO, why would he waste time doing other shows? Competing is exhausting and it's smart to save yourself for the big show.

Ramy, Curry, Hadi aren't doing the Arnold either.

Comment

None of those are in Nick's position.

Nick has already won the Arnold, he is looking to be MO, why would he waste time doing other shows? Competing is exhausting and it's smart to save yourself for the big show.

Ramy, Curry, Hadi aren't doing the Arnold either.
                  So, Jay , Ronnie and Dexter were crazy to compete in BOTH shows in the same year?
                  I dunno, but I think they made out ok, when they hit the Olympia stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

So, Jay , Ronnie and Dexter were crazy to compete in BOTH shows in the same year?
                    I dunno, but I think they made out ok, when they hit the Olympia stage.
                    Come back and read post nș18

I only point out the facts, why are you arguing with me?

Comment

Come back and read post nÂș18

I only point out the facts, why are you arguing with me?
                      I had read " top pros don't compete like that in the new era".

In my OPINION, they should.
                      We debate differing views on BB related stuff, so, don't take it personal.
                      LOL, if I didn't like and respect you, I wouldn't reply to your posts.

If I felt you were a total retard , I'd just ignore or humor you LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I had read " top pros don't compete like that in the new era".

In my OPINION, they should.
                        We debate differing views on BB related stuff, so, don't take it personal.
                        LOL, if I didn't like and respect you, I wouldn't reply to your posts.

If I felt you were a total retard , I'd just ignore or humor you LOL.
                        Patrick suggested that Nick and other athletes should compete more and do the Arnold.

I said that athletes nowadays do not approach their careers that way.

I would like to see the best competing more often, of course.

But I don't see anyone in the top 5 doing more shows other than Olympia. Only Akim did some shows this year despite being already classified. Hunter could jump into the Arnold or NYP, but no one else.

Comment

For me guys like Rafael, Samson, Regan, Lunsford are the future of men's bodybuilding!

Comment

Patrick suggested that Nick and other athletes should compete more and do the Arnold.

I said that athletes nowadays do not approach their careers that way.

I would like to see the best competing more often, of course.

But I don't see anyone in the top 5 doing more shows other than Olympia. Only Akim did some shows this year despite being already classified. Hunter could jump into the Arnold or NYP, but no one else.
                            Hunter is the one guy who should just stick to the Olympia. He doesn't need the money Daddy is rich and Hunter needs to develop back thickness

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                              For me guys like Rafael, Samson, Regan, Lunsford are the future of men's bodybuilding!
                              Don’t forget Flex Lewis.
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Quite possibly one of the coldest places on earth that I’ve personally ever been to mate.

Columbus is actually about 10 degrees warmer than Cleveland so going to the Arnold was like a heatwave
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                                X