Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

TIM BELKNAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIM BELKNAP

He won the 81(?) AAU Mr A. He a type 1 diabetic. One of the early mass guys and had an incredible ability to gain muscle quickly. He was a regular user of insulin for his diabetes. What I’ve always wondered is did his insulin cause the other PED’s I’m sure he used to work better? Further, after Tim is when I started hearing of others using insulin. Was he the catalyst?

Good question....I remember a few guys in my gym started using it in 95/96 but im sure there are guys who experimented before that.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

This is a topic that has flooded the dark webs of bodybuilding and has fostered some debate ... but I have never found anything clear or reliable about this rumor.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        Good question....I remember a few guys in my gym started using it in 95/96 but im sure there are guys who experimented before that.
        I still have the mag with him on the cover!
        Tim was highly successful in the AAU and NABBA winning their biggest titles in the 80's.
        His IFBB pro career wasn't too great , but, that shouldn't diminish his awesome physique.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          This is a topic that has flooded the dark webs of bodybuilding and has fostered some debate ... but I have never found anything clear or reliable about this rumor.
          I’m not starting a rumor. Tim had to use insulin as a T1D. Just wondering if anyone followed suit or perhaps TB just had an easy time gaining muscle. I’ve heard plenty of rumors. Mine is just a legitimate question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S View Post
            Mine is just a legitimate question.

I did not say that your question was strange or disrespectful.

What I said is that this is not the first time this issue has been raised and there has never clear as to whether Tim used insulin as a PED and gained a competitive advantage over the rest.

Currently, it is certain that there is knowledge and protocols for type 1 diabetics, but at the time, how to use slin in BB was not known.

It would be good to ask Milos if he got any knowledge of the 80s, from supposed pioneers as Tim.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I did not say that your question was strange or disrespectful.

What I said is that this is not the first time this issue has been raised and there has never clear as to whether Tim used insulin as a PED and gained a competitive advantage over the rest.

Currently, it is certain that there is knowledge and protocols for type 1 diabetics, but at the time, how to use slin in BB was not known.

It would be good to ask Milos if he got any knowledge of the 80s, from supposed pioneers as Tim.
              If im not mistaken, Dan Duchaine talked about insulin protocols in his book in the Boddy Opus
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Milos was one of the first to discuss insulin use as part of his protocol, that was from the early 1990's. He comes from a family of doctors and he was able to use their knowledge to develop ideas on how to use insulin as a hormone to build muscle.

I read that the insulin protocols Dan Duchaine wrote about were rip offs of Milos had spoken about first.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                  Milos was one of the first to discuss insulin use as part of his protocol, that was from the early 1990's. He comes from a family of doctors and he was able to use their knowledge to develop ideas on how to use insulin as a hormone to build muscle.

I read that the insulin protocols Dan Duchaine wrote about were rip offs of Milos had spoken about first.
                  I know plenty of bodybuilders use insulin and never had any major problems.
                  What's ironic however , is insulin can result in a deadly coma if used improperly.

Diuretics can also cause rapid physical decline leading to sudden death.

What amazes me is that diuretics and insulin are legal while steroids are a felony class drug.
                  Ok, you might develop some health issues from steroid abuse.
                  BUT nobody ever dropped dead suddenly from using steroids a few times.

Some have dropped dead from insulin coma or diuretic problems within the first few uses.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Take 24 paracetomol you are dead.
                    I could get hold of that 3 mins from my house walking.

Many things you can take can kill you
                    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

Dan was popular in the 80s prior to Milos.
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                      X