Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Weightlifting of the list for 2028 Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weightlifting of the list for 2028 Olympics

The IOC announced that weightlifting (along with boxing and modern pentathlon) are not on the LA2028 schedule as of now.

Why do you think that is, Griff? Trying to just sidestep the gender issue, without having to really address it and figure it out, in the more aggressive sports?

Comment

in a way glad to hear that, cause men need to be liftin' against men and not women. women have worked hard for this and now it bein' takin' away by a men tryin' to b a women and bein' in a womens sport. it's just me tho.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
        Why do you think that is, Griff? Trying to just sidestep the gender issue, without having to really address it and figure it out, in the more aggressive sports?
        That seems likely given the sports and internal issues as the cause. Boxing has the potential for some serious injuries or death as the result of gender issues

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

That seems likely given the sports and internal issues as the cause. Boxing has the potential for some serious injuries or death as the result of gender issues
          If you pee sitting down, you compete with girls. If you pee standing up, you compete with boys. Simple and Easy to Understand
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

It has nothing to do with the issue of transsexual athletes (although this surely does not help), but with the history of doping cases. The baned of weighlifting of the Olympic program has been on the table for a long time.

Without being an expert on drugs, I believe that modern drugs are not as effective as old ones for increasing power, which is why so many athletes are caught using easily detectable drugs. It is time for the dominant countries in this discipline to catch up and help their athletes.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

If you pee sitting down, you compete with girls. If you pee standing up, you compete with boys. Simple and Easy to Understand
              Wait a minute, what about when you wake up at 1-2am having to pee? You don’t just sit down for that? I’ve got no aim at that time of the day.
              I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

Wait a minute, what about when you wake up at 1-2am having to pee? You don’t just sit down for that? I’ve got no aim at that time of the day.
                I pee in the shower late night, it's quite liberating

Comment

Oh we Brits do that all the time mate. It’s very common here.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Hence it's classy old world sophistication

Comment

I don't care about the weightlifting, just not to touch the men's rhythmic gymnastics and the curling.
                      Last edited by persizi; December 17, 2021, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I'd advise any gym bros who visit you, to shower at the gym
                        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by persizi View Post
                          I don't care about the weightlifting, just not to touch the men's rhythmic gymnastics and the curling.
                          I was crushed when Fukie Suckie's ribbon prop was torn when she stepped on it during the rhythmic finals .
                          The Outer Mongolian Olympic team rep, filed a motion for a re-start but it failed, like my own BB career.

It also frustrates me, that the only PED the media covers is steroids.
                          I've seen the Russian curling team using a 1200 bristle brush in clear violation of the 1100 bristle limit.

Last edited by Howard; December 17, 2021, 02:56 PM.
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Yeah that’s different you are talking about golden shower

Comment

There has been corruption and bad judging in boxing. Weird to see it go as boxing goes back to the Ancient Greek Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                              X