Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Should Carlos go 212 or open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually the only time a competitor should try to squeeze down is if they had yet to reach a fully conditioned physique. Otherwise you're just limiting progress and becoming a pro with an imperfect physique that would be the wrong thing to do.

Based on that I believe he has only one focused direction - add incremental mass by bringing up lagging bodyparts and accept that patience will be one of his biggest tools for long term success

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
      Usually the only time a competitor should try to squeeze down is if they had yet to reach a fully conditioned physique. Otherwise you're just limiting progress and becoming a pro with an imperfect physique that would be the wrong thing to do.

Based on that I believe he has only one focused direction - add incremental mass by bringing up lagging bodyparts and accept that patience will be one of his biggest tools for long term success
      Carlos absolutely dry & shredded is 212. Right now anyway.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
        Having spoken to his Dad. a lot at Nationals over this past weekend-- I just don't understand threads like this anymore. No, Carlos won't be a 212, unless he gets injured-- you heard it here first.

I feel like this sort of "speculative fan promotion" talk is not really helping the sport. It's just the blind leading the blind on repeat, and I think unknowingly contributes to a lot of the problems we repeatedly see in the sport.

So, I'll be back-- later?.... (maybe.).

Happy holidays, bros. I'll miss ya.

-David
        Thanks to social media, we've seen an explosion of self appointed "experts" on a variety of topics.
        Bodybuilding was already filled with mythic tales of massive muscle men with 24" arms at 1% BF.

I'll confess to posting my own "brain farts" on this forum over the years.
        However, if called on it, I can laugh it off , call BS on myself or just play along , etc.
        Too many others can dig in their heels, get defensive and double down on more nonsense.

Before you know it, the original topic evolves into a meathead feud LOL.

I'm actually surprised we don't get more crazy rumors about how some obscure pro used secret Vit X and now weighs 400 at 5% BF.
        I get amused by the bathroom posing prep pics. The guy is twisting like a pretzel, to get the ideal light shadow on some body part.

Imagine the BS pics posted, if the "internet photo contests" survived scandals and got more popular
        Figure and bikini babes would post shopped pics looking like Jessica Rabbit with a real girls' head LOL
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
        X