Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Was anyone impressed with this past NPC competition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better than the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
      Better than the past couple of years.
      Better depth overall in the line ups, especially WPD
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

If that wore true Dorian Yates could win the Olympia,50- 60 lbs lighter in classic or 212 ? WTF?
        Nobody knows that, he would still look great in any class and weight.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Nobody knows that, he would still look great in any class and weight.
          Ok, so we could have Nick Walker drop 50 lbs and win a pro show in the 212?
          By your logic, Nick could drop 65 lbs and win at classic.

C'mon Beti, a lot of these open freaks do well in the open because it's more geared towards MASS.

FYI, Darrem Charles tried dropping a few lbs to compete in classic and didn't look like the same pro on stage.
          Unlike Nick or Dorian, Darrem was known for shape and cuts over sheer mass.
          However, even 15 lbs lighter made a HUGE difference in his contest physique.

It's a take a very specific type of physique to look impressive at a lighter body wt.
          The big mass freaks look totally different when they drop 20, 30 lbs...never mind 50 or more

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Ok, so we could have Nick Walker drop 50 lbs and win a pro show in the 212?
            By your logic, Nick could drop 65 lbs and win at classic.
            Don't be an idiot, I didn't say that.

I said that a good bodybuilder will always look good, regardless of class or weight.

Darrem was great in the open and the classic. In classic he got a better place at Olympia, but that was because the competitive level was not yet at its peak, while in open he competed in the toughest era of the sport.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Don't be an idiot, I didn't say that.

I said that a good bodybuilder will always look good, regardless of class or weight.

Darrem was great in the open and the classic. In classic he got a better place at Olympia, but that was because the competitive level was not yet at its peak, while in open he competed in the toughest era of the sport.
              C'mon man

THINK!

Comment

Working...
              X