Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What’s been YOUR favourite moment of 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Ohh really? It's something that could be fun, but I'd have to judge all the divisions and that would be like being in fucking hell.
    LOL, you gotta take the good with the bad if want to be in the game.

Even when it was just bodybuilding, it was a long day with tedious procedures .
    Once MPD and bikini became the majority of entrants, I "retired myself" and never looked back.

I only wanted to judge BB and refused to pretend I'd seriously judge swimsuit models. Period.

In all modesty, most bodybuilders knew me to a serious, fair and objective judge.
    The best compliment I ever got ,was from from a competitor I knew at my gym.
    " I heard from others , you only judge what you see on stage. I wish ever judge was like that."
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

That really is a bad strategy, often the judges will be calling the next pose no matter how slow or strategist you are.

The first to hit the pose has the advantage, as long as he is able to hold it long enough.
      Yup it's an idiotic strategy. It's pretty much self defeating. I used to call the poses at shows sometimes and there was a tempo of how quickly you called them. If you didn't hit the shot, then tough shit, you had the same amount of time as everyone else.
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

For me, Dorian always smoked Wheeler at prejudging because fortunately for him; his physique looked its best in the compulsory poses.

Flex I thought came alive in the posing routine with all his aesthetic shots, but it’s those prejudging mandatories is when it really counts!
        I always agreed with that 100% . I'm a huge fan of Flex Wheeler's physique, but pose for pose he didn't match Yates in the PJ.

Even at their best, when standing side by side, smaller pros like Shawn Ray lacked the muscularity to beat Yates.
        People tend to forget that size WITH deep conditioning is what made Yates great.

No question a smaller guy with great shape and condition can beat a bigger man.
        But that's usually because the bigger guy isn't in top condition or has a serious flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

LOL, you gotta take the good with the bad if want to be in the game.

Even when it was just bodybuilding, it was a long day with tedious procedures .
          Once MPD and bikini became the majority of entrants, I "retired myself" and never looked back.

I only wanted to judge BB and refused to pretend I'd seriously judge swimsuit models. Period.

In all modesty, most bodybuilders knew me to a serious, fair and objective judge.
          The best compliment I ever got ,was from from a competitor I knew at my gym.
          " I heard from others , you only judge what you see on stage. I wish ever judge was like that."
          Above are the most numerous classes, now you must also add wellness.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Above are the most numerous classes, now you must also add wellness.
            They didn't have that division when I quit judging.
            Now, if wellness had a mandatory 'moon pose' I'd be their 2nd biggest fan...behind BMC

Comment

Working...
            X