Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ron and Giles 2022 bodybuilding predictions ( newest MD issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron and Giles 2022 bodybuilding predictions ( newest MD issue)

Look like Ron is well on his way for having 2 of his predictions pan out.
    1. Ron predicts that Classic will explode with fan growth and interest in 2022.
    He made this weeks before we just learned that Arnold vastly increased the CPD prize money at his name event.

I agree with him, that 18-24 yr old males are a BIG reason for this.
    But we older guys, who admired Zane and Serge Nubret are also pumped about the classic pros.

2. Ron predicted that Carlos Thomas would be the break out rookie in the 2022 pro year.
    He also predicted that Carlos would win big at the nationals. He just did!

3.I also think his one sad , tragic prediction about more bodybuilder deaths will continue and possibly increase in 2022.
    I know we all hope and pray, this one is wrong . But I fear it's growing trend and nothing we want.

Like Ron, I don't think we'll have any steroid or diuretic testing to enforce pro safety.
    Unlike Ron, I don't think the IFBB will do anything meaningful to examine pros to insure they are healthy enough to compete.
    Unless pros start dropping dead at more contests, it will be business as usual .

4. I partially disagree with Giles on the rise of South America ( Brazil) as a pro mecca with the exception of Wellness.
    In fact, I think the look of the Brazil girls with round " bubble" booty and thicker thighs will change the judging criteria in wellness.

I also disagree with Giles on more aesthetic looking open pro men , winning more shows.
    I see the CPD getting bigger, but the open is reserved for tightly conditioned & massive pros.
    If Ramy comes in to the 2022 Olympia ripped and ready he wins another Sandow.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Originally posted by Howard View Post
    4. I partially disagree with Giles on the rise of South America ( Brazil) as a pro mecca with the exception of Wellness.
    In fact, I think the look of the Brazil girls with round " bubble" booty and thicker thighs will change the judging criteria in wellness.
    You don't know what you're talking about, the musclecontest shows in Brazil are the most successful in the world, and Brazil has huge number of athletes in all divisions, not just wellness. And unlike the Arab countries, where male bodybuilding is massive and epic, in Brazil women are also pushed to compete in bodybuilding shows.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

You've been talking about Rafael quite a bit he's Brazilian. Natalia in wpd

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

You don't know what you're talking about, the musclecontest shows in Brazil are the most successful in the world, and Brazil has huge number of athletes in all divisions, not just wellness. And unlike the Arab countries, where male bodybuilding is massive and epic, in Brazil women are also pushed to compete in bodybuilding shows.
        How many men from Brazil won pro shows or placed top 6 in the Olympia?

I still think the wellness ideals seen on girls from Brazil are what the division represents .

Comment

Howie Giles predicted Brazil is up and coming. So previous top six placements aren't a great argument. The amateur scene their is exploding. All you Zane guys are getting your panties moist of Brando

Comment

How many men from Brazil won pro shows or placed top 6 in the Olympia?

I still think the wellness ideals seen on girls from Brazil are what the division represents .
            You should look at all the divisions, not just the open.

Brazil has a higher quality of athletes (including all divisions) than any other country in the world, except the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
              Howie* you Zane guys are getting your panties moist of Brando
              For us older schmoes of Zane ,this Raf Brandao is fetching.
              Last edited by Howard; December 26, 2021, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

You should look at all the divisions, not just the open.

Brazil has a higher quality of athletes (including all divisions) than any other country in the world, except the USA.
                I said the Brazil babes will soon dominate wellness.

Comment

They already have Howard. Not even close.

Hell, it’s where the division started mate, years ago.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

They also do it in bikini and WPD. And soon they will arrive in classic and MPD, where they already have tons of new pros.

For some reason, girls in Brazil are not highlighting in figure.

Comment

Ramon Dino got 5th at his first Classic Physique Olympia - betting he moves up in 2022, and should also do very well at the Arnold coming up. My sources tell me he has a supp contract that's 3-4X more than what Rafael B gets - they LOVE this guy down there!
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

NICK WALKER to ANNIHILATE every show

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Ramon Dino got 5th at his first Classic Physique Olympia - betting he moves up in 2022, and should also do very well at the Arnold coming up. My sources tell me he has a supp contract that's 3-4X more than what Rafael B gets - they LOVE this guy down there!
                          You know your stuff Ron, but, when it comes to Brazil, I only care about seeing their awesome booty babes

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

He does pout in some of his selfies though Ron. So I’m on the fence mate, personally.
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                              NICK WALKER to ANNIHILATE every show
                              Perhaps he'll amaze the fans when his head explodes , doing a most muscular pose.

Comment

Working...
                              X