Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

mr olympia date announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

That is one of the reasons, but not even the main reason.

Why change a date that has been kept for decades? I do not like meaningless changes, in the same way, I would rather see a greater concern in improving the scenery and lighting than in renting a luxurious place.
    The date was changed due to Dec in response to the covid pandemic.
    Ya know, it's tough to compete if a travel restrictions prevent you from getting there.

The 2022 Dec date gives a full year between Olympias .
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Probably just fly over. Bit easier.
      Is that what James Bond would do? Fuk no!
      He'd scuba dive being pulled by a damn nuclear sub...undetected.

Ok, if you do need to fly, at least parachute over Vegas and land on the roof of Planet Hollywood.

Comment

Covid surges have happened in Dec, Jan and Feb these past two years. The safest time to put an event on is in the middle of the summer when the virus is at its least virulent.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Ok, if you do need to fly, at least parachute over Vegas and land on the roof of Planet Hollywood.

Giles will be wearing a James Bond suit if that's any consolation!

Comment

great to see it back in VEGAS were it belongs just hope i can get back there one day though theres nothing enticing about Orlando
            at all to spend several thousand getting there

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

Giles will be wearing a James Bond suit if that's any consolation!
              If he showed with the Mayor in matching "brit" suits , I'd be obligated to meet 'em by Mirage ice machine 7.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                great to see it back in VEGAS were it belongs just hope i can get back there one day though theres nothing enticing about Orlando
                King Kamli retired from pro BB and became the new Shamu whale act at Orlando Seaworld.
                They considered having him doing a guest routine at this last Olympia in Orlando.
                But, it got canceled when they realized he'd splash everyone doing his signature belly flop.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                    Err, what about STAR WARS world?!??
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Finnnnne. Jeez.

Comment

Finnnnne. Jeez.
                        Ok, you can take a normal flight to the Vegas airport.
                        BUT, you need to arrive at Planet Hollywood via helicopter ,hanging off a rope ladder.

Comment

Ok, you can take a normal flight to the Vegas airport.
                          BUT, you need to arrive at Planet Hollywood via helicopter ,hanging off a rope ladder.
                          What if I fall off wrong though? What then?

Comment

What if I fall off wrong though? What then?
                            Would James Bond fall off? I think NOT

If you makes you feel better, I'll be there to break your fall.
                            I'm a fat gas bag, so I can double as an effective air bag.

Comment

One thing that will change is - no post-Olympia shows where athletes can pick up an early qualification for the next year. All those shows in Romania, Spain, Italy, etc will have to happen in the fall and early winter now.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

The date was changed due to Dec in response to the covid pandemic.
                                Ya know, it's tough to compete if a travel restrictions prevent you from getting there.

The 2022 Dec date gives a full year between Olympias .
                                This year the show was in October, it is to be hoped that next year covid will not be a major than this year.

The change to December does not appear to be related to the pandemic.

So athletes had 8 months to prepare from 2020 to 2021, and now they will have 14 months from 2021 to 2022. It doesn't make sense.
                                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                                X