Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

I think he can do it AGAIN guys!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he can do it AGAIN guys!!!!

Been thinking a lot about this.

Brandon Curry could win the Arnold & Olympia again, in the same year. Next year.

Only Ronnie in 2001 & Dexter in 2008 have managed the same thing. Ever.

...if there’s one thing a lot of us do...is under-estimate Brandon Curry!

Just imagine if someone said watching at the 2016 Mr Olympia that Brandon would in three years become Mr Olympia, you’d have either laughed or thought they were nuts, right?

Unlike Ramy, Brandon keeps improving. One point behind Ramy at prejudging in this last Olympia. Up in size, again.

And who’s beating Curry in Columbus? Bonac? Possibly. Akim? Doubtful. Kuclo? Nathan?

Thoughts?
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

He can most definitely win both again!! Arnold Classic = $200K!! Olympia $400K. Not a bad year at all.

Remember when people said Brandon should move to 212????
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I can't see anyone beating Brandon at the Arnold. Ramy you never know how he will show up

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Brandon Curry could win the Arnold & Olympia again, in the same year. Next year.

Just imagine if someone said watching at the 2016 Mr Olympia that Brandon would in three years become Mr Olympia, you’d have either laughed or thought they were nuts, right?

Unlike Ramy, Brandon keeps improving. One point behind Ramy at prejudging in this last Olympia. Up in size, again.

And who’s beating Curry in Columbus? Bonac? Possibly. Akim? Doubtful. Kuclo? Nathan?

Thoughts?
        Yes, he COULD, but I don't think he'll win either.

FYI, as you may already know, Jay Cutler is the only man to lose the Olympia on stage and return to win it again.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
          I can't see anyone beating Brandon at the Arnold. Ramy you never know how he will show up
          I’m guessing he’ll turn up the same, again. Brandon? Different story.

Comment

He will win the Arnold, but not the Olympia.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

"Ramy will win the Mr. Olympia title for the next 1,000 years," - every Ramy fan
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Thoughts?
                Love to see Brandon win another title though i cant see anyone beating Ramy for a couple of years even Roelly and a Flex would love to see
                anyone of these guys get the title.cant see Nathan ever competing in USA ever again probably one of the reason why he has competed so much in europe as well

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post

Love to see Brandon win another title though i cant see anyone beating Ramy for a couple of years even Roelly and a Flex would love to see
                  anyone of these guys get the title.cant see Nathan ever competing in USA ever again probably one of the reason why he has competed so much in europe as well
                  Nathan assured me his visa is sorted now mate. And he’s down for the Arnold in March although he did tell me he was surprised to see that as he didn’t even apply.

Maybe Bader and Askar did it on his behalf?

Nathan at his best is top 5 material in the ‘O’, I believe.

Comment

I dont think he is winning another Olympia. Arnold? Maybe. But really I dont think he will win either one. Top 3 possibly

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      "Ramy will win the Mr. Olympia title for the next 1,000 years," - every Ramy fan
                      I wonder if we will see any improvements from him next year though Ron?

If Ramy stays exactly the same, or like this year- maybe not even quite as good as his first Olympia win, and the other guys improve, what happens then?

Comment

I wonder if we will see any improvements from him next year though Ron?

If Ramy stays exactly the same, or like this year- maybe not even quite as good as his first Olympia win, and the other guys improve, what happens then?
                        If an improved Brandon couldn't beat him this year, I don't know how he can beat him. Trust me, I prefer the lines and shape of Curry all day.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Nathan assured me his visa is sorted now mate. And he’s down for the Arnold in March although he did tell me he was surprised to see that as he didn’t even apply.

Maybe Bader and Askar did it on his behalf?

Nathan at his best is top 5 material in the ‘O’, I believe.

Comment

We have seen that the judges are no longer in love with the idea of an untouchable champion and listen to, or at least take into account, the criticism of the fans.

Phil lost to a bad abs and small loss of fullness, Brandon lost to weak legs, and in both cases, the fans agreed with those results.

So if Ramy gets a bloated or SEO look.... this year's win was not received unanimously, not as much as last year.

Comment

Brandon will be 40 in 2022 and he's the smaller version of Victor Martinez, with good upper body and "weaker" legs. If Vic wasn't able to come back a few years ago after his stellar 2007 showings, I can't see Brandon making this double next year considering there are better, bigger and younger guys, some with tremendous legs like Ramy and Nick Walker.

Comment

Working...
                              X