Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ronnie the happiest and best he's felt in years guys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ronnie the happiest and best he's felt in years guys!

    Wonderful to hear after the hell he's been through with all his surgeries and pain...

    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

  • #2


    He says that diet has always been the same, then, the stem cells have done the job of allowing Ronnie to train without pain.
    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #3
      Holy shit, think we’re going to hit quarter of a million views in one day!

      Whoah. And it ain’t even the best episode we filmed, parts 2 and 3 are even better. Ronnie really warms up in them.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Giles View Post
        Holy shit, think we’re going to hit quarter of a million views in one day!

        Whoah. And it ain’t even the best episode we filmed, parts 2 and 3 are even better. Ronnie really warms up in them.
        Great interview Giles, you've got an ideal voice and persona for this kind of work.
        You come off as serious , but maintain an upbeat, fun atmosphere and draw us in to the subject at hand.

        LOL, at Big Ronnie driving a Bently 170 mph Man has a positive, happy persona and you can't help but like him.
        I'm glad he's found some treatments ( stem cells) that relieve his chronic pain.

        He actually reminds of a retired HOF football player, beat up ,but content , after years of hard pro action.
        I hope he stays active and appears at various bodybuilding events.

        At 57 , he seems young at heart and would be great for fans to meet/greet with.
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Howard View Post

          Great interview Giles, you've got an ideal voice and persona for this kind of work.
          You come off as serious , but maintain an upbeat, fun atmosphere and draw us in to the subject at hand.

          LOL, at Big Ronnie driving a Bently 170 mph Man has a positive, happy persona and you can't help but like him.
          I'm glad he's found some treatments ( stem cells) that relieve his chronic pain.

          He actually reminds of a retired HOF football player, beat up ,but content , after years of hard pro action.
          I hope he stays active and appears at various bodybuilding events.

          At 57 , he seems young at heart and would be great for fans to meet/greet with.
          Thankyou Howard.

          Parts 2 and 3 I think are even better than this one. Ronnie always takes a few minutes to warm up when we record, then he just picks up momentum every time.

          I find once you get him on a subject he really wants to discuss, he’s away. In this part one it was when I brought up the deep sea fishing, then his energy just came alive.

          And I’m always buzzing afterwards, it’s the effect he has on me personally.

          Top, top guy, always sends a nice text afterwards too, which of course I truly appreciate.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

          Comment


          • #6
            277,000 views in two days on this episode.

            Holy....Shit.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • #7
              Got to love Ronnie's passion!!!
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

              Comment


              • #8
                This episode now at 339k views. Whoah.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Heck, I think Ronnie became more popular after his operations than while he was the champion and best bodybuilder in the world.

                  And it seems that his personality connects with the younger generations.
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                    Heck, I think Ronnie became more popular after his operations than while he was the champion and best bodybuilder in the world.

                    And it seems that his personality connects with the younger generations.
                    He’s real AF mate, I think that’s why.
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Giles View Post

                      He’s real AF mate, I think that’s why.
                      He is simply that type of person who cannot be disliked for anyone.
                      Last edited by Beti ona; January 5, 2022, 04:18 PM.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                        He is simply that type of person who cannot be disliked for anyone.
                        That’s true mate, you’re right.

                        Spent quite a bit of time around Ronnie working with him at expos, at shows etc, he’s who he is and appears to be 24/7.

                        No persona, no front, he’s just himself all the time and very confident and satisfied with that with absolutely no arrogance. It’s quite something, especially in this sport.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love Ronnie, but I really don' t think he is back up to 285 as stated.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                            I love Ronnie, but I really don' t think he is back up to 285 as stated.
                            With all that surgical hardware in his body ,pfft easily .
                            Seriously ,Ronnie is super cool and nice I’ve met him twice and he took his time and we spoke in length ,very humble .
                            He was guest posing in Europe and I was promoter’s guy to go who supposed to meet Ronnie , give him deposit and negotiate details .It was in Ohio during ASC .He said come up to the hotel room don’t stay in lobby I want you to meet my mom.Really nice guy and loved his mother to the core .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Still had no time to watch/listen to this interview but I already read about his progress.
                              I'm really happy for him after all the shit that happened to him. I really hope he's finding his way up again.
                              Gonna watch the interview later Giles Thanks ahead!
                              A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                              mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X