Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ronnie the happiest and best he's felt in years guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post

Parts 2 & 3 are all done & with the guys at RCSS mate, can’t wait for those to go out!

Just deciding who to have on with Ronnie as a guest. We’ve done Cutler, Cormier, Milos & Chad. They were all great. A lot of fun to record. And a huge honour too.
    Flex or Kevin - either would be excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    So happy Ronnie is doing better! I think I speak for all of us when I say it was tough seeing him in so much pain and lacking mobility over the last few years.

Leave a comment:

• letsrun4it
    replied
    Ronnie deserves all good days. I'm glad he's feeling well enough to train and enjoy life.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Part two out on Saturday...

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
    I love Ronnie, but I really don' t think he is back up to 285 as stated.
    I agree on BOTH statements.

But let's cut the legend some slack on his current size in retirement
    Unlike 99.99999% of those in this game, he was candid and honest when he was competing.
    Of course, when you're the GOAT, telling the truth is ...' unbelievable'

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

That’s true mate, you’re right.

Spent quite a bit of time around Ronnie working with him at expos, at shows etc, he’s who he is and appears to be 24/7.

No persona, no front, he’s just himself all the time and very confident and satisfied with that with absolutely no arrogance. It’s quite something, especially in this sport.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
    Still had no time to watch/listen to this interview but I already read about his progress.
    I'm really happy for him after all the shit that happened to him. I really hope he's finding his way up again.
    Gonna watch the interview later Giles Thanks ahead!
    Parts 2 & 3 are all done & with the guys at RCSS mate, can’t wait for those to go out!

Just deciding who to have on with Ronnie as a guest. We’ve done Cutler, Cormier, Milos & Chad. They were all great. A lot of fun to record. And a huge honour too.

Leave a comment:

• Squat Junkie
    replied
    Still had no time to watch/listen to this interview but I already read about his progress.
    I'm really happy for him after all the shit that happened to him. I really hope he's finding his way up again.
    Gonna watch the interview later Giles Thanks ahead!

Leave a comment:

• 1Patrick
    replied
    Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
    With all that surgical hardware in his body ,pfft easily .
    Seriously ,Ronnie is super cool and nice I’ve met him twice and he took his time and we spoke in length ,very humble .
    He was guest posing in Europe and I was promoter’s guy to go who supposed to meet Ronnie , give him deposit and negotiate details .It was in Ohio during ASC .He said come up to the hotel room don’t stay in lobby I want you to meet my mom.Really nice guy and loved his mother to the core .

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

He is simply that type of person who cannot be disliked for anyone.
    That’s true mate, you’re right.

Spent quite a bit of time around Ronnie working with him at expos, at shows etc, he’s who he is and appears to be 24/7.

No persona, no front, he’s just himself all the time and very confident and satisfied with that with absolutely no arrogance. It’s quite something, especially in this sport.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied

He’s real AF mate, I think that’s why.
    He is simply that type of person who cannot be disliked for anyone.
    Last edited by Beti ona; January 5, 2022, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
    Heck, I think Ronnie became more popular after his operations than while he was the champion and best bodybuilder in the world.

And it seems that his personality connects with the younger generations.
    He’s real AF mate, I think that’s why.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    Heck, I think Ronnie became more popular after his operations than while he was the champion and best bodybuilder in the world.

And it seems that his personality connects with the younger generations.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    This episode now at 339k views. Whoah.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X