Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

HAPPY BLESS NEW YEAR 2022:):):)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

yes, i want to do 4 shows this year and Rocky competed 12 years ago and is done.
    Do yourself a favor and decide now to come in LIGHTER with conditioning as your main contest goal.

Get Rocky's and others honest opinion on this and become the best YOU ... in 2022.

God Bless my friend and I'm glad you and Rocky are still a couple.

I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Do yourself a favor and decide now to come in LIGHTER with conditioning as your main contest goal.

Get Rocky's and others honest opinion on this and become the best YOU ... in 2022.

God Bless my friend and I'm glad you and Rocky are still a couple.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

So when's your 1st contest in 2022? Please post a contest pic after you compete with some related info .

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

So when's your 1st contest in 2022? Please post a contest pic after you compete with some related info .
          u have to wait and see Happy New Year, Howard
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

yes, i want to do 4 shows this year and Rocky competed 12 years ago and is done.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

u have to wait and see Happy New Year, Howard
              Ok then, I look fwd to seeing a future contest pic of you in lighter, ripped condition.

Comment

When will the first of those shows be?

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

When will the first of those shows be?
                  one n May, then July, then Oct. and hopefully Nats in Miami, but i think it will b n Orlando again this year. then Nats will b back in Miami, next year. crazy huh?
                  MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

First you will have to obtain the qualification, you will only achieve it if you make epic improvements

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                      First you will have to obtain the qualification, you will only achieve it if you make epic improvements
                      well to Que for Nats here in the US, the top 2 in each open class off a Nat Que show will Que for Nats. and i always do that. so. my show that i do have been small so. and i Qued for this year's Nats from Quin' last year when i competed. the rules were redone for this year n the NPC.
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                      X