Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What would you like to see happen in 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
    I was generally speaking that any solid 212 pro could place well in the open ,reason why IMO : 212 guys seem much more conditioned to me then open guys so that is huge factor for judging,you can’t deny them.Maybe Kamal towards to his retirement could do it.Obviously Lundsford .Tonio Burton has said he is already moving to the open and I’m pretty sure there are others who struggle with the weight.
    If guy is over 5’6” and barely making weight give it a shot.
    I completely forgot Tonio did open too at the Legion!

Kamal said to me in 2019 he wanted to try open at least once too.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

I completely forgot Tonio did open too at the Legion!

Kamal said to me in 2019 he wanted to try open at least once too.
      It’s amazing Kamal still competing.Dexter 2.0 but no one talks about him.

Comment

It’s amazing Kamal still competing.Dexter 2.0 but no one talks about him.
        And Kamal isnt losing his legs and his condition is just sick!!! He could definitely do an open show and do well
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

And Kamal isnt losing his legs and his condition is just sick!!! He could definitely do an open show and do well
          Amen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy View Post
            I would like the olympia go back to september and the arnold stay in march. The ny pro go back to new york. Ariel khadr to win the fitness olympia.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
              I'd love to see the open men compete more and fans be more forgiving if someone is not their all time best but still good.
              The hype, for better or for worse, is out of control.

Roelly was amazing just 2 years ago, now he's done.

Comment

Maybe Clarida and Calderon's victories will encourage more guys to try out in the open? I always say the same, unless it's a big show with a lot of prize money, they have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

The hype, for better or for worse, is out of control.

Roelly was amazing just 2 years ago, now he's done.
                  Father time is undefeated
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Father time is undefeated
                    The point is, we've seen some guys reborn, and others fade away before becoming a star.

Comment

Howard goes to Kuwait and returns to the stage in grand glory! I will start a go fund me for his Thong and oil!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                        Howard goes to Kuwait and returns to the stage in grand glory! I will start a go fund me for his Thong and oil!
                        No doubt that would raise a $ nickel.98 in total funds

Your money would be better used attending shows and stalking pros.
                        You can always meet me by the expo hall back bathroom.

I'll be seated on the nice, white lounge chair inside stall #7.
                        Knock 3 times and tap my foot.
                        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

The point is, we've seen some guys reborn, and others fade away before becoming a star.
                          You can be reborn up to a certain age though, after that you're just an aborted fetus.

Once you're over 40, things get tougher and rougher even for regular people in their day to day life, work and relationships, not to mention those who compete in performance sports that are riddled only with young prime athletes in the 20-30 age range.

Comment

I was generally speaking that any solid 212 pro could place well in the open ,reason why IMO : 212 guys seem much more conditioned to me then open guys so that is huge factor for judging,you can’t deny them.Maybe Kamal towards to his retirement could do it.Obviously Lundsford .Tonio Burton has said he is already moving to the open and I’m pretty sure there are others who struggle with the weight.
                            If guy is over 5’6” and barely making weight give it a shot.
                            I understand the desire to see good 212 pros in the open at more pro contests. However...

The rational for the 212 was to allow smaller stature pros to be featured in their own division.
                            If they decide to do the open in more shows, we may as well scrap the 212 .

I don't think that's a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
                              You can be reborn up to a certain age though, after that you're just an aborted fetus.

Once you're over 40, things get tougher and rougher even for regular people in their day to day life, work and relationships, not to mention those who compete in performance sports that are riddled only with young prime athletes in the 20-30 age range.
                              Some established pros can remain competitive after 40. However, none of them got better after 40 .

Comment

I would like to see Physiques like Regan Grimes,Samson, and Rafael be rewarded. These guys have a look that is a great combination of size and muscle quality with nice shape!

Comment

Working...
                                X