Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What would you like to see happen in 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

He was WAY down in size at the Legacy show. Id love to see him nail it but I think that ship has sailed
    He had had an operated hand and that is why he did not make the Arnold, hopefully he will regain some of size and quality.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I think he's done now, like Cedric and a few other pro vets.

I think some of this is mental (aka 'burn out').
      Maybe you can relate but, after my last contest, I just felt something 'break' inside.
      It wasn't physical , but I knew I couldn't deal with putting myself thru any future contest preps.

Maybe, guys like Roelly or Cedric lost the drive to push thru a 100% contest prep ?
      Being a pro freak in decent shape, you'd look incredible next to the avg gym rat.
      However, once on stage with dialed in pros, your once great physique has lost some luster.

Cedric shoukd retire, Why? According to him he was admitted to a hospital in june of 2021 after having trouble breathing. According to him the doctors said his heart was operating at 10% These are his words in a generation iron interview.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Cedric shoukd retire, Why? According to him he was admitted to a hospital in june of 2021 after having trouble breathing. According to him the doctors said his heart was operating at 10% These are his words in a generation iron interview.
        Is competing right now wise then?
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

If you look at his IG, he doesnt look 8 weeks out if some of these vids he posted are recent. But, you have to respect him bc he doenst just eat, sleep and train but has a real job!
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

According to Ced heart issue was due to the Covid not bodybuilding related,However I hope he is smart enough to know if he is 100% good to go ,he is mid to late 40’s so hopefully he is very careful.

Comment

Working...
            X