Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My biggest issue with natural bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Yeah
    An ex of mine once used some chemical warfare on me .
    It was late at the end of a long week and I was dozing off to sleep.
    She reached over and fondled my johnson . I was really tired and it stayed limp as a chicken noodle.

She got up . Then, I heard a loud fart and felt warm stinky air engulf my face.
    Then she said ; " What good are ya limpy" *Yup, my sweet wife had just farted in my face.
    She quickly walked out and watched TV in the living room.

Spoiler alert- we eventually got divorced
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Yeah
      A played a joke on my first wife, that you might say back fired .
      She was wearing bright white, painters pants and a pink top.
      We were walking into a crowded movie theatre , right after the previews before the feature film.

It was dead quiet and I was walking right behind here, down the middle aisle.
      So, I released the a-bomb of farts and loudly said ;
      " Damn girl, I can't take you anywhere."

I could hear a bunch of low voices saying ; " OMG, it's the girl in the white paints ".

She refused to sit with me and we didn't get busy for a couple days.
      Yup, this one ended with my 1st divorce.
      Last edited by Howard; January 10, 2022, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I'm Mr Natty A.K.A. Mr moral superiority

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post
          I'm Mr Natty A.K.A. Mr moral superiority
          In my OPINION, part of that faux 'superiority' is feeling their muscles are 'inferior' .

My attitude is , do whatever you want in your personal life.
          BUT, should we have enforced drug restrictions in sanctioned contests? Maybe /maybe not?

Fair or NOT, people now see a top bodybuilder and automatically think 'steroids'.
          Last edited by Howard; January 11, 2022, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

A played a joke on my first wife, that you might say back fired .
            She was wearing bright white, painters pants and a pink top.
            We were walking into a crowded movie theatre , right after the previews before the feature film.

It was dead quiet and I was walking right behind here, down the middle aisle.
            So, I released the a-bomb of farts and loudly said ;
            " Damn girl, I can't take you anywhere."

I could hear a bunch of low voices saying ; " OMG, it's the girl in the white paints ".

She refused to sit with me and we didn't get busy for a couple days.
            Yup, this one ended with my 1st divorce.
            Lmfao, stop with the fart stories
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Lmfao, stop with the fart stories
              But he cant, he , is an old fart.

Comment

We natties we do it the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post
                  We natties we do it the hard way
                  So don't chicks who like anal

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

So don't chicks who like anal
                    Bro...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                      Biggest issue is the same issue as being vegan
                      They never shut the fuck up about it,
                      I have noticed the ones who barely look like they train are the ones who most loudly proclaim their natty status and denounce all gear users as moral and ethical degenerates. I love telling them to either juice or STFU, because nobody is stopping them from hopping on gear.
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

I have noticed the ones who barely look like they train are the ones who most loudly proclaim their natty status and denounce all gear users as moral and ethical degenerates. I love telling them to either juice or STFU, because nobody is stopping them from hopping on gear.
                        Skip Lacour used to say,being drug free should never be used as an excuse to suck at BB.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

But he cant, he , is an old fart.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Brutal if true

Comment

Nattys & vegans. Similar in many ways really.
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I think it's an excuse for their lack of muscles

I've also seen avid juicers that were lousy bodybuilders that kept looking for the magic growth potion.

Back in the 80's, my gym had these 2 skinny fat guys who were always talking about 'roids.
                                LOL, I swear 90% of their meager gains in mass was pure fat . They had that bloated, puffy dough boy look.

Yup, they'd tried every AAS drug available , knew every guy in the Olympia and attended all the area NPC shows, etc.

Once were starting our back workouts at the same time. I offered to train with 'em and they acted pysched.
                                I was starting each back routine with 2 super sets of wt added pull ups followed by DB pullovers.
                                To this day, they give me the best lat pump.

Suffice to say, they lasted 1 super set and avoided the pullovers after the 2nd set of pull ups.

They both decided to go back to their training format so, they could keep their training records straight.
                                Ok, fine with me and I went on to have a decent back and bicep workout, by myself.

The deal was they trained straight sets at a relaxed pace and always stopped well short of failure.
                                Of course that one exception was benching. They'd do 2-3 reps then get another 3-4 with a generous spot assist.

It was obvious this dynamic duo loved bodybuilding. They just didn't like putting much effort into their actual training.

Comment

Working...
                                X