Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What I’m most looking forward to seeing at the Arnold’s...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What I’m most looking forward to seeing at the Arnold’s...

    Well of COURSE the rematch between Curry & Bonac.

    At the 2019 Arnold, I had William taking prejudging, then Brandon winning the night show.

    Also I’m excited to see Nathan vs Samson again. It’s so impressive how much Samson has come up in the past year & Nathan ain’t slowing down either.

    And! Regan vs Rafael! Think about it, these two are SO evenly matched in where they are right now in their competitive careers. Both similar styles of physique too.

    And in classic, Urs vs Ruffin.

    Thoughts?
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

  • #2
    I want to see how Brett looks next to Kucklo, Nathan and Regan. I think people are sleeping on Kuclo. I can see him as high as 2nd or 3rd.

    IMO, Urs is the next big thing, Im a huge fan of Ruffin but Urs has "IT". Dont think he can beat Bumstead anytime soon but he can win this show.

    Ariel vs Missy
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      I want to see how Brett looks next to Kucklo, Nathan and Regan. I think women are sleeping with Kuclo. I can see him as high as 2nd or 3rd.

      IMO, Urs is the next big thing, Im a huge fan of Ruffin but Urs has "IT". Dont think he can beat Bumstead anytime soon but he can win this show.

      Ariel vs Missy
      Had to correct your sentence
      But in all seriousness if he comes peeled yes he can be definitely top 3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        I want to see how Brett looks next to Kucklo, Nathan and Regan. I think people are sleeping on Kuclo. I can see him as high as 2nd or 3rd.

        IMO, Urs is the next big thing, Im a huge fan of Ruffin but Urs has "IT". Dont think he can beat Bumstead anytime soon but he can win this show.

        Ariel vs Missy
        Brett next to Kuclo, shittttttt. Interesting how Brett’s 250 will look next to Kuc’s 290 (both approx of course, no way of knowing).

        Think I’ll reach out to Urs for Global again. His 4th at the Olympia has him in all new conversations now.

        Messaged Nathan re-if he was doing Arnold. No reply. I’m guessing he’s working on it and didn’t want to say anything as yet. Would love to see him finally in an Arnold Classic though. He’s never done Columbus before.
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Giles View Post

          Brett next to Kuclo, shittttttt. Interesting how Brett’s 250 will look next to Kuc’s 290 (both approx of course, no way of knowing).

          Think I’ll reach out to Urs for Global again. His 4th at the Olympia has him in all new conversations now.

          Messaged Nathan re-if he was doing Arnold. No reply. I’m guessing he’s working on it and didn’t want to say anything as yet. Would love to see him finally in an Arnold Classic though. He’s never done Columbus before.
          Steve was MASSIVE in Texas and Columbus last year. Brett gets SHREDDED!!! That will be a good call out!

          Im a big fan of Nathan. I really think he can push Brandon at Arnold.
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Giles View Post

            And in classic, Urs vs Ruffin.

            Thoughts?
            With the huge increase in pro CPD prize $, look for a lot more classic guys wanting in.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

            Comment


            • #7
              Kuclo next to Nathan. I'd like to see Nathan in better condition. Reagan next to Brett.

              I'd really like to see the 212 but it is what it is
              Ariel vs Missy , Missy is coming for blood

              Comment


              • #8
                I think Rodriguez will be the dark horse that most won’t see coming.

                Bigger names will be taken out by Justin I predict.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Giles View Post
                  I think Rodriguez will be the dark horse that most won’t see coming.

                  Bigger names will be taken out by Justin I predict.
                  I agree Justin can break some hearts. So underrated

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                    I agree Justin can break some hearts. So underrated
                    Justin Bieiber may be past his biggest hit songs , but he's still breaking the hearts of teen girls.
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think the winner is clear, but Bonac seems to be making some progress.

                      There are going to be a lot of interesting comparisons, the top 3-6 fight will be epic.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                        I agree Justin can break some hearts. So underrated
                        He looks good too!!! Always said that when he is on, he is a top 5 Olympian!!
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

                          He looks good too!!! Always said that when he is on, he is a top 5 Olympian!!
                          And he’s growing ALL the time, quietly under the radar. Got to watch those guys.
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The COVID numbers in Ohio are crazy right now, hopefully everything goes off as planned
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              The COVID numbers in Ohio are crazy right now, hopefully everything goes off as planned
                              I don't get why any big show isn't in Florida right now. I know the Columbus thing but I'd want to be sure

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X