Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jamie Pinder about PEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Pinder about PEDs

http://betionastore.es/

She is a dime piece!!!

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

It's good to see more women talking about Peds, they need that info just as much as men.

Comment

She’s a total hypocrite.

Yeah love, you competed 5 years ago and now don’t and think all gear use is wrong, change the record.

Same with that other one that piped up last year over Shelby’s client passing. Used it to gain attention for her coaching that I’m guessing aren’t natural either.

Sick of these women. Total attention seekers. Ugh. Jog on.
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
          She’s a total hypocrite.

Yeah love, you competed 5 years ago and now don’t and think all gear use is wrong, change the record.

Same with that other one that piped up last year over Shelby’s client passing. Used it to gain attention for her coaching that I’m guessing aren’t natural either.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
            She is a dime piece!!!
            Is that before or after she puts on the wig cap and applies that casket make up ?
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I'm not up to date with her story, sure you know more than I do, but she is talking about the Gear she uses, so, where is she talking about that now is natty?

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I'm not up to date with her story, sure you know more than I do, but she is talking about the Gear she uses, so, where is she talking about that now is natty?
                Basically mate she’s been on a one woman crusade for the past 5 years about how awful and terrible gear usage is for females. It’s getting annoying now. Change the record luv, move on. Talk about ANYTHING else. Please.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Basically mate she’s been on a one woman crusade for the past 5 years about how awful and terrible gear usage is for females. It’s getting annoying now. Change the record luv, move on. Talk about ANYTHING else. Please.
                  Maybe we could convince her to switch to rambling videos on IFBB rules enforcement?
                  FYI, if she doesn't wear that wig cap, I'm not watching.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    She is a dime piece!!!
                    Based on THAT video, I'd need 7 cents change to agree.

Comment

She’s a total hypocrite.

The one related to Shelby...
                      I heard that she was forever fucking up her diet and has other 'habits' that made her a wayword character. Was way behind and pushed to do more shit. Shelby was thrown to the wolves unfairly.

Pinder
                      I know next to nothing about her, but if it's a case of getting attention by slating bodybuilding after leaving it, I won't watch the video.
                      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Nobody forced her to take shat she did and now she is pissed about the women's side of the sport.
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Jamie has developed quite a coaching business. Going the bodybuilding feminist route. Your male coach doesn't care about or understand you but I do.

Comment

I do not support any of this, but she is not the first nor will she be the last to speak ill of the sport. And men have done it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I do not support any of this, but she is not the first nor will she be the last to speak ill of the sport. And men have done it too.
                              That's true Beti, but having a penis removes us from her target demographic

Comment

Working...
                              X