Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jamie Pinder about PEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthrogeekuconn View Post

I actually explain in one of my videos I'm wearing a wig because my hair got chemically burned off from bleach (bad hairdresser) and I hate having short hair. With that being said, there are many women in the bb world who DO use wigs because of AAS related hair loss and I think it's not a bad thing to see the reality of what can happen if you abuse AAS. More information and knowledge the better choices women can make for themselves.

I'm definitely not natty and don not claim to be. I openly talk about my use. I have no desire to be normal in anyway shape or form, thats boring, I prefer to just be me
    You seem like a smart, reasonable woman . You had the talent to be a pro , and did what was required. Ok, no harm, no foul.
    I made a couple zingers trying to be funny and others have made cracks at you. We all know that's part of forums and social media.
    Now, you've come back on with a couple thoughtful replies. I gotta give you props for that.

OK here's my 2 cents. Since you're experienced with the good and bad things with AAS, why not advocate for drug testing now?
    Maybe, I missed it since I'm not active on social media?

In simple terms, I agree that drugs are terrible for female WPD or FBB's. Ok , fine, so let's get rid of the incentive for using them by banning 'em in contests.

Thanks for the sincere posts and for being honest and solution driven.
    BUT, it's gonna be business as usual UNLESS the judging changes and banned substances list is enforced.
    Last edited by Howard; January 14, 2022, 11:22 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I actually explain in one of my videos I'm wearing a wig because my hair got chemically burned off from bleach (bad hairdresser) and I hate having short hair. With that being said, there are many women in the bb world who DO use wigs because of AAS related hair loss and I think it's not a bad thing to see the reality of what can happen if you abuse AAS. More information and knowledge the better choices women can make for themselves.

I'm definitely not natty and don not claim to be. I openly talk about my use. I have no desire to be normal in anyway shape or form, thats boring, I prefer to just be me
      It just seems strange to me that someone would take a journey towards a type of body transformation and then reverse it completely. I'm thinking of Dayana Cadeau as the most extreme example of this.

It's not something I like to see because I support women bodybuilders who follow a path but don't regret or deny it.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

You seem like a smart, reasonable woman . You had the talent to be a pro , and did what was required. Ok, no harm, no foul.
        I made a couple zingers trying to be funny and others have made cracks at you. We all know that's part of forums and social media.
        Now, you've come back on with a couple thoughtful replies. I gotta give you props for that.

I 100% expect to not be every one's cup of tea and I start all my videos telling the audience who I am speaking to. My information is not for everyone and THAT'S OK! But if y'all are gonna shit talk at least be accurate with your shit. I am not anti gear, I do not claim to be natty, I NEVER have blamed anyone or the sport of bodybuilding for the way I fucked up my health with drugs. I am very open about this. I don't hate bodybuilding I actually still love it and go to many shows and still workout like a bodybuilder. And I miss the stage, BUT one of the reasons I have not competed in 5 years is because I fucked my hormones up for a long time with the AAS. I want my information to help women so they can have better longevity than me in this sport. I want women to learn from my mistakes so they can stay around longer than me. It's really surprising to me that someone like Giles who has been around this sport for so many years wouldn't want women to have information that would keeping them doing this sport longer and keeping themselves healthy so they can be on this earth longer ‍♀️ Weird. Unfortunately Giles I won't shut up because I know this information is important to the women who value their health in this sport and they seem to appreciate it.

Here's the thing, threads like this and the comments you've all made about me are the reason why women don't want to come out and openly and honestly talk about this stuff and that lack of dialogue and information for women is why we have bikini girls on tren, test and letrozole- Giles, is that what you want dude? You think that shit is ok?

I'm not going to sugar coat it and blow smoke and pretend that talking about this stuff is easy, it's not and a lot of women would mentally have a difficult time dealing with comments like the ones on this thread.

Now, I can totally agree with the shit talk about the make up and wigs- yeah it's weird and men don't like to watch it, but I'm 100% ok being my weird self (personally I love my weirdness) and my videos are for women. But for people like Giles to say I am anti gear and hate steroids and am now natty- well mate that just is not true. I just want to give women info so they can do what's right for THEM! I mean how can I be anti-gear when my video is about PCT?! That doesn't even make sense ‍♀️ I mean did you guys even consider at least reading the title of the videos before your shit talking and judgement of me?

OK here's my 2 cents. Since you're experienced with the good and bad things with AAS, why not advocate for drug testing now?
        Maybe, I missed it since I'm not active on social media?

Because I'm not anti-gear. I am anti- women doing stupid shit that fucks them up and shortens their lives.

In simple terms, I agree that drugs are terrible for female WPD or FBB's. Ok , fine, so let's get rid of the incentive for using them by banning 'em in contests.

I don't this will work. Look at every other professional sport where it is banned, everyone still uses.

Thanks for the sincere posts and for being honest and solution driven.
        BUT, it's gonna be business as usual UNLESS the judging changes and banned substances list is enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

It just seems strange to me that someone would take a journey towards a type of body transformation and then reverse it completely. I'm thinking of Dayana Cadeau as the most extreme example of this.

I would not expect a man to understand. I personally accept and I'm ok with my sides. But, I also love makeup and being girly. When a woman who isn't virilised puts on make up and wears a wig this is ok but a women who is it's not? I mean we're still women and just because we are virilised doesn't mean we don't still want to be a woman or look good ‍♀️ "Normal" women can use make up to look good but FBB shouldn't? Personally, who the fuck am I to judge? Why does me putting on make up and a wig bother you? it doesn't have anything to do with you dude. I'm a make up artist, I like girl shit, I'm just being me, nothing wrong with that IMO. Let people be who they want to be. No make, lots of make up- who the fuck cares go on and be yourself.

It's not something I like to see because I support women bodybuilders who follow a path but don't regret or deny it.
          Well, thats why I put the information out that I do, so we have less women who make poor choices that they will later regret. I can't understand how that is a bad thing? You guys WANT more women who regret their sides?

This whole thread is pretty fucked up. I mean why is it a bad thing to let women be informed about what may happen if they use AAS?

You guys WANT more women who are depressed, anxious and mad at themselves and now have to live with sides they don't want? Some women, LIKE MYSELF, do not care about the sides- AND THAT IS OK! But, some women DON'T want the sides- and guess what? that's ok too!! My purpose is to keep women informed so they can make informed decisions for themselves. It's sad to see this thread.

Also, you can't understand why women would change their minds? Are you kidding? Look at the comments about me on this thread! You think women like reading shit like that about themselves? Many women regret it because assholes like the ones on this thread make shitty comments like the ones on this thread about their appearance. Really? You have NO idea why they would regret it? dude open your eyes.

Comment

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I read your recent replies and thank you for the thoughtful replies. However:
              The fans and judges want to see ripped freaks and most won't support a less extreme , healthy look in FBB or WPD.

Conclusion - You can compete in pro bikini or fitness using the amounts you advise.
              BUT, you won't be competitive in pro FBB, WPD or even Figure with the current accepted ideals.

The reality is , trying to win on the national or pro level REQUIRES extreme drug use in WPD, FBB and Figure.

Question for you : Could you have gone pro in WPD by following your current , low dose advise?

Comment

Well, thats why I put the information out that I do, so we have less women who make poor choices that they will later regret. I can't understand how that is a bad thing? You guys WANT more women who regret their sides?

This whole thread is pretty fucked up. I mean why is it a bad thing to let women be informed about what may happen if they use AAS?

You guys WANT more women who are depressed, anxious and mad at themselves and now have to live with sides they don't want? Some women, LIKE MYSELF, do not care about the sides- AND THAT IS OK! But, some women DON'T want the sides- and guess what? that's ok too!! My purpose is to keep women informed so they can make informed decisions for themselves. It's sad to see this thread.

Also, you can't understand why women would change their minds? Are you kidding? Look at the comments about me on this thread! You think women like reading shit like that about themselves? Many women regret it because assholes like the ones on this thread make shitty comments like the ones on this thread about their appearance. Really? You have NO idea why they would regret it? dude open your eyes.
                I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the problems many female competitors endure.
                But, let's be open and admit, a lot of this comes to down to personal choice and amibition.

Allow me to digress and as a man tell you a bit about my own rejecting extreme PED use.

For a few years in the mid 1980's I competed and used moderate cycles of BB drugs.
                After 4 years of making steady gains, I was falling a bit short, mostly due to a lack of raw genetic talent.
                I was encouraged to just take more drugs and keep going for it.

I rejected THAT , went back to school and started a new career within 3 yrs ( that I retired from after 31 years.)
                In the 1990's, I returned to competing drug free in UNtested NPC contests and was competitive in smaller events.
                I accepted the consequences of my drug free choice and ended any IFBB pro card delusions LOL.
                Instead of trying to enter and get destroyed I bought a ticket to the big shows and watched.

I think , you're advising using a much lower amount of drugs which is fine.
                BUT, you should also advise accepting what that means to one's competitive career.

Unless the IFBB makes drastic changes, using extreme levels of PED's is required to do well in WPD, FBB and Figure.

Comment

I read your recent replies and thank you for the thoughtful replies. However:
                  The fans and judges want to see ripped freaks and most won't support a less extreme , healthy look in FBB or WPD.

Conclusion - You can compete in pro bikini or fitness using the amounts you advise.
                  BUT, you won't be competitive in pro FBB, WPD or even Figure with the current accepted ideals.

The reality is , trying to win on the national or pro level REQUIRES extreme drug use in WPD, FBB and Figure.

The year I used the least was the year I looked my best, placed my best and felt my best. I also have clients who compete, win and do well on the pro level who do not use extreme cycles. It is not required, but more patience will be required if a woman wants to preserve more of her femininity, health and longevity. Does it require drug use, yes. Does it require women to stay on aggressive cycles if test, tren and other AAS year around? No. I do not pretend to think that to compete at a high level will not take use and risks. It definitely will, especially with the judging criteria right now. BUT, IF women want to preserve these things I want them to have the tools in order to do so, I don't see what's wrong with that. Everyone has their own idea of what's ok for them in terms of their sides, femininity and health, my purpose is to give women the information and tools to make the choice that is right for THEM.

Question for you : Could you have gone pro in WPD by following your current , low dose advise?
                  Yes, but it would have taken me longer I'm sure.

Comment

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the problems many female competitors endure.
                    But, let's be open and admit, a lot of this comes to down to personal choice and amibition.

Allow me to digress and as a man tell you a bit about my own rejecting extreme PED use.

For a few years in the mid 1980's I competed and used moderate cycles of BB drugs.
                    After 4 years of making steady gains, I was falling a bit short, mostly due to a lack of raw genetic talent.
                    I was encouraged to just take more drugs and keep going for it.

I rejected THAT , went back to school and started a new career within 3 yrs ( that I retired from after 31 years.)
                    In the 1990's, I returned to competing drug free in UNtested NPC contests and was competitive in smaller events.
                    I accepted the consequences of my drug free choice and ended any IFBB pro card delusions LOL.
                    Instead of trying to enter and get destroyed I bought a ticket to the big shows and watched.

I think , you're advising using a much lower amount of drugs which is fine.
                    BUT, you should also advise accepting what that means to one's competitive career.

Yes, I've talked about this. I open discuss how women should consider risk based on their goals for the sport and life. Agreed and I do discuss this.

Unless the IFBB makes drastic changes, using extreme levels of PED's is required to do well in WPD, FBB and Figure.
                    I have women who do well on the pro level and they are not using extreme cycles.

Comment

I have women who do well on the pro level and they are not using extreme cycles.
                      I find you credible , but , you I suspect they have a rare genetic talent and haven't won the biggest shows?
                      I can also understand why you wouldn't want to give names.

Thanks and good luck in 2022 with your clients.

Comment

Yes, but it would have taken me longer I'm sure.
                        I'm one of the rare few who know that God given talent is more important than drugs.
                        But , every top pro has that rare level of talent or they wouldn't be there.
                        I'm also a realist and saying it, is totally different from actually doing it.

Yes, you have enough talent to have done well, regardless.
                        BUT, I'm, skeptical about you getting the same results with a lot less PED's.
                        Since every top pro has great genetics, using gear bumps up everyone's level.

You could train low dose until hell froze over and still not make the same gains overall.
                        I respect what you've done and don't want to be rude.

However, in my opinion, you're refusing to accept the REALITY within the current contest scene.
                        The look needed to win in FBB and WPD requires a rare talent , hard training / diet and extreme level drug use.

I was an npc judge for many years and complain they don't adhere to the official rules and standards.
                        For example, the official npc standards for figure state that ' visible striations' are a negative.
                        Yet, we hear judges, trainers and contestants saying she needs striations to win

To be fair, your ideas could work if and only if every pro followed 'em.
                        If no WPD or FBB pros used extreme levels of drugs, they could only pick winners from that group.

But, we know that's not likely.
                        Competitors use PED's to gain an edge in winning.
                        Someone will use more and end up getting rewarded for it.

Then the drug wars escalate and the judges keep rewarding the more freaky , enhanced aspects.

Comment

I find you credible , but , you I suspect they have a rare genetic talent and haven't won the biggest shows?
                          I can also understand why you wouldn't want to give names.

Thanks and good luck in 2022 with your clients.
                          A few certainly do, especially the ones doing well at stacked, competitive WPD shows. BUT, won't you agree the athletes who should be at the pinnacle of the sport should be the ones who have the genetic predisposition for the sport opposed to the ones over compensating for the lack of genetic potential with gear? It's definitely a sticky topic and I don't think there's any straightforward right or wrong answer.

My point is to give women the tools to make an informed decision, and if they are ok with sides because they have the potential to be Ms Olympia, then they should do that if its right for them. The fact is that not all women who do this sport want to be ms olympia, and thats ok. I don't care what women decide to do or not do, I just want to make sure the ones who want to avoid certain sides and health effects have the knowledge and tools to make the choices so they can do that. I don't see why this is such. bad thing? And why people would not want me to talk about it? Women appreciate the honesty and they appreciate knowing what can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                            She’s a total hypocrite.

Yeah love, you competed 5 years ago and now don’t and think all gear use is wrong, change the record.

Same with that other one that piped up last year over Shelby’s client passing. Used it to gain attention for her coaching that I’m guessing aren’t natural either.

Sick of these women. Total attention seekers. Ugh. Jog on.
                            It's akin to former Porn stars who have now found Jesus and are on a campaign to reveal how horrible the adult film industry is. I've seen some of those guys 'testifying' and roll my eyes. I want to say, "funny how you never complained all those years when you were banging 300 different women a year and doing enough coke to kill a Blue Whale."
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Fuck me…, I need some “ cliff notes!!”
                              http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

So, Ron still has a shot to go pro by winning the over 50 nationals WPD ?
                                Well - let's just say I am envious of how much easier it would be. Look at the women who have turned Pro in Masters shows in 2021 in over 40, 45, and 50 divisions. I actually know one of them from MA pretty well. She got 2 Pro cards at the recent Masters USA in Women's BB and only had to beat 2 other women in each case. In contrast, the Men's BB divisions had these many in the classes I could have done; Over 40 HW - 8 guys, Over 45 HW Over 50 HW 10 guys

In the Masters WPD, some classes only had one woman, some only had 2, and a couple others had 3
                                Muscular Development Online Editor
                                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                                X