Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jamie Pinder about PEDs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by anthrogeekuconn View Post

    A few certainly do, especially the ones doing well at stacked, competitive WPD shows. BUT, won't you agree the athletes who should be at the pinnacle of the sport should be the ones who have the genetic predisposition for the sport opposed to the ones over compensating for the lack of genetic potential with gear? It's definitely a sticky topic and I don't think there's any straightforward right or wrong answer.

    My point is to give women the tools to make an informed decision, and if they are ok with sides because they have the potential to be Ms Olympia, then they should do that if its right for them. The fact is that not all women who do this sport want to be ms olympia, and thats ok. I don't care what women decide to do or not do, I just want to make sure the ones who want to avoid certain sides and health effects have the knowledge and tools to make the choices so they can do that. I don't see why this is such. bad thing? And why people would not want me to talk about it? Women appreciate the honesty and they appreciate knowing what can happen.
    Thank you for being here and for your honesty - as you know female bb's will always get shit on forums. We do try to police it when anyone gets way out of line and disrespectful.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

    Comment


    • #47
      Nobody makes us take gear. We all know the risks. If women take male hormones, you will have side effects. Period. Men get side effects as well. If your coach gives you a protocol you're not comfortable with, say something. Yes we all want to win but at what expense? A pro card isnt what it used to be. There are no more phat Muscletech deals, no magazine contracts and hardly any guest posing gigs. That being said, I love women's bbing, fitness and figure. I think I the women look great but it's not for everyone and people have strong opinions about it.
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

      Comment


      • #48
        Summary: Drugs /Wigs = Bad?
        http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          Nobody makes us take gear. We all know the risks. If women take male hormones, you will have side effects. Period. Men get side effects as well. If your coach gives you a protocol you're not comfortable with, say something. Yes we all want to win but at what expense? A pro card isnt what it used to be. There are no more phat Muscletech deals, no magazine contracts and hardly any guest posing gigs. That being said, I love women's bbing, fitness and figure. I think I the women look great but it's not for everyone and people have strong opinions about it.
          There's a men's coach out there killing people and no says shit in fact they say he's a genius. He killed Dallas and we are praying it doesn't happen to Nick

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by anthrogeekuconn View Post
            This whole thread is pretty fucked up. I mean why is it a bad thing to let women be informed about what may happen if they use AAS?
            If you go to my first post in this thread, you'll see that I congratulate you for talking about these issues and I say that we need more women to do so.

            About wigs or makeup, implants... I'm not a fan of that nonsense in any woman, bodybuilder on gear or natural bikini girl.

            But my point is that a person should make decisions and have no regrets with the consequences that follow.
            http://betionastore.es/

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by anthrogeekuconn View Post

              A few certainly do, especially the ones doing well at stacked, competitive WPD shows. BUT, won't you agree the athletes who should be at the pinnacle of the sport should be the ones who have the genetic predisposition for the sport opposed to the ones over compensating for the lack of genetic potential with gear? It's definitely a sticky topic and I don't think there's any straightforward right or wrong answer.

              My point is to give women the tools to make an informed decision, and if they are ok with sides because they have the potential to be Ms Olympia, then they should do that if its right for them. The fact is that not all women who do this sport want to be ms olympia, and thats ok. I don't care what women decide to do or not do, I just want to make sure the ones who want to avoid certain sides and health effects have the knowledge and tools to make the choices so they can do that. I don't see why this is such. bad thing? And why people would not want me to talk about it? Women appreciate the honesty and they appreciate knowing what can happen.
              I totally agree with your views.
              However, the judges and most hardcore fans don't agree.

              I understand you're passing on some hard earned wisdom to other female bodybuilders.
              Maybe some will listen, but think about your own attitude when you were going full bore.

              Would your younger self listen to this older and wiser woman? Doubtful.

              My MOM used to say ; " You can't put an old head , on young shoulders."

              Ok, I assume you'll be at some expos and contests with your clients in 2022.
              If so, I'd sincerely like to meet you and thank you , for your current attitude and philosophy on FBB.


              Last edited by Howard; January 16, 2022, 07:55 PM.
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

                Thank you for being here and for your honesty - as you know female bb's will always get shit on forums. We do try to police it when anyone gets way out of line and disrespectful.
                Totally agree

                However, until they stop rewarding freaky physiques, it will be business as usual
                Last edited by Howard; January 16, 2022, 10:55 PM.
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

                  Well - let's just say I am envious of how much easier it would be. Look at the women who have turned Pro in Masters shows in 2021 in over 40, 45, and 50 divisions. I actually know one of them from MA pretty well. She got 2 Pro cards at the recent Masters USA in Women's BB and only had to beat 2 other women in each case. In contrast, the Men's BB divisions had these many in the classes I could have done; Over 40 HW - 8 guys, Over 45 HW Over 50 HW 10 guys

                  In the Masters WPD, some classes only had one woman, some only had 2, and a couple others had 3
                  Good informative post.

                  I assume you're not willing to go full Caitlyn Jenner for that WPD pro card?
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                    There's a men's coach out there killing people and no says shit in fact they say he's a genius. He killed Dallas and we are praying it doesn't happen to Nick
                    I agree with your sentiments.

                    But we both know the world of hardcore BB is based in getting results in getting big, ripped and freaky.

                    I'd support classic physique pros and toned down FBB's , but, the venue would be 90% empty LOL
                    Most fans and competitors admire freaks . Any suggestion of cutting back on gear is considered heresy .

                    Last edited by Howard; January 16, 2022, 10:54 PM.
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                      If you go to my first post in this thread, you'll see that I congratulate you for talking about these issues and I say that we need more women to do so.

                      About wigs or makeup, implants... I'm not a fan of that nonsense in any woman, bodybuilder on gear or natural bikini girl.

                      But my point is that a person should make decisions and have no regrets with the consequences that follow.
                      Jamie is very knowledgeable about PED's and talks openly about her experience using 'em.

                      BUT, it sounds more like a biochemistry class, then competitive bodybuilding.
                      It's obvious that serious PED use is a big part of hardcore BB for men and women.

                      For me, there is too much emphasis on drugs and the freakish look it produces.




                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Howard View Post

                        Good informative post.

                        I assume you're not willing to go full Caitlyn Jenner for that WPD pro card?
                        Nope, I enjoy having a penis.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Howard View Post

                          Jamie is very knowledgeable about PED's and talks openly about her experience using 'em.

                          BUT, it sounds more like a biochemistry class, then competitive bodybuilding.
                          It's obvious that serious PED use is a big part of hardcore BB for men and women.

                          For me, there is too much emphasis on drugs and the freakish look it produces.



                          Howard this shit is BIOCHEMISTRY!!! The days of doing just winnie v and halo the last 8 weeks are gone
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

                            Howard this shit is BIOCHEMISTRY!!! The days of doing just winnie v and halo the last 8 weeks are gone
                            I totally agree and that's my point.

                            Suffice to say I'm a die-hard meathead fan and will always watch pro & national contests .
                            LOL , allowing myself to get sucked into BB drug topics, is self-destructive for my BB enjoyment.

                            I have my favorite pro physiques but I've also enjoyed seeing the freaky ones in top shape.

                            It's kinda like this :

                            You're getting busy with a sexy babe and she accidentally farts.
                            She's already embarrassed and knows that happened, etc.

                            Pointing it out would embarrass her more and could end the action.
                            So, a real man keeps on pumping like nothing happened.


                            Last edited by Howard; January 18, 2022, 01:56 PM.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

                              Nope, I enjoy having a penis.
                              Your wife can live without you having a pro card.

                              However...
                              Losing your trouser snake might have a negative impact .
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                                Nobody makes us take gear. We all know the risks. If women take male hormones, you will have side effects. Period. Men get side effects as well. If your coach gives you a protocol you're not comfortable with, say something. Yes we all want to win but at what expense? A pro card isnt what it used to be. There are no more phat Muscletech deals, no magazine contracts and hardly any guest posing gigs. That being said, I love women's bbing, fitness and figure. I think I the women look great but it's not for everyone and people have strong opinions about it.
                                Just before I began this crazy sport, a guy named Steve Michalik won the 1972 AAU Mr America.
                                This contest was 100% amateur along with the Mr Universe. But guys would do anything to win.

                                Michalik is quoted in the BOOK version of Pumping Iron ;
                                " I'd have eaten grease out of a crankcase at $100 an ounce, if that's what it took to win the America."

                                The only difference is the crank case grease is stronger at a bigger price
                                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X