Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How confident are you going to feel walking around the arnold expo without a mask on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How confident are you going to feel walking around the arnold expo without a mask on

At nationals alot of people came down wth covid after the show bumstead sergio.

Most of us will have had omnicron by March sad to say

Comment

If you are afraid, do not attend the event, its simple.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

100 percent confident I have attended concerts fishing trips and several mask free gyms. You can't hide from life

Comment

DELTA CRON

Comment

At this point I hope we all get the virus, and maybe we thin the herd a little bit. It sounds cruel, but I'd rather let nature (or the chinese lab version of nature) take it's course than live in masks. I live in WA which is at worst the 2nd most restrictive state on covid. If you lived here, you'd be over it too.

The pro mask people say "not yet" but it will never seem like the right time for these people to give these emergency powers back.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              If you are afraid, do not attend the event, its simple.

I had it over Christmas, it wasn't bad at all. Just a like a head cold with an extra bit of tiredness for a few days.

Comment

im going and will wear a mask .

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
                  At this point I hope we all get the virus, and maybe we thin the herd a little bit. It sounds cruel, but I'd rather let nature (or the chinese lab version of nature) take it's course than live in masks. I live in WA which is at worst the 2nd most restrictive state on covid. If you lived here, you'd be over it too.

The pro mask people say "not yet" but it will never seem like the right time for these people to give these emergency powers back.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    100 percent confident I have attended concerts fishing trips and several mask free gyms. You can't hide from life
                    You're gonna mask so the security cams won't recognize you.
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post

Just let the weak die and have GOD sort 'em out

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
                        im going and will wear a mask .
                        I'll be masked watching the live stream at home to get the feel of being there with ya

Comment

FYI I don't walk around the expo I waddle!

Comment

Pretty sure I have had Covid a couple times now, even after I got the wimpy J and J vax in spring of 2021. I'm not worried about catching it one bit.
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                              FYI I don't walk around the expo I waddle!
                              You always walk funny after you leave the expo bathroom

Comment

Working...
                              X