Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

The future of fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future of fitness

We are living in bizarro world. Screenshot_20220114-154537_Instagram.jpg

Gotta love it
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Well she'll fit in somewhere...
      A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
      mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Fat with little boobs... meh
        That's a bad genetic hand
        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

There will be a division for her soon!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                There will be a division for her soon!
                For real!!
                After her first win in new division her insta explodes with followers and you dare to say negative comments you are dead.Jillian Michaels got slammed for pointing obvious .

Comment

There's no law in the land that can stop somebody earning a living.

Fair play to her if she is getting people to part with money for what she does.

1055509913-85fd9163479afaf501d336a917e81b66.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
                    For real!!
                    After her first win in new division her insta explodes with followers and you dare to say negative comments you are dead.Jillian Michaels got slammed for pointing obvious .
                    Canceled for telling the truth

Comment

That's just a shitty example of body positivity, similar to the guy below who was allowed to step on stage for a fee and affect the image of the NPC and the other competitors' presentation

One of the comments of the users in this vid says:

I have competed against this guy at least 3 times here in the state of TN . He does around 4-8 shows a year every year since like 2008 .One year he had 8 SHW class wins because there’s just no SHW’s at NPC level.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                        1. She starts by saying she's the co-founder of the UNDER BELLY * couldn't make that up

2. The lil dog is pretty cool

3. On a serious note, she sounds like a smart lady . I'm all for doing videos to track improvement & progress.
                        BUT, she loses me, IF this is about how wonderful she looks "as is".

Accepting one's self is GREAT. But don't expect others to glorify you for being FAT.
                        To be fair, I could lose 50 lbs to get lean and ripped looking.
                        Knowing that reality, I wouldn't do a video or get on stage thinking I look great "as is".

You can ignore what people think about your body and be happy . LOL, I sure am.
                        I was in great shape years ago, but haven't looked ripped since the 90's. So what?

Since I don't care what people think about my current physique, I do my own thing .
                        Instead, I annoy people by posting on this forum .

Last edited by Howard; January 15, 2022, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
                          That's just a shitty example of body positivity, similar to the guy below who was allowed to step on stage for a fee and affect the image of the NPC and the other competitors' presentation

One of the comments of the users in this vid says:

I have competed against this guy at least 3 times here in the state of TN . He does around 4-8 shows a year every year since like 2008 .One year he had 8 SHW class wins because there’s just no SHW’s at NPC level.
                          I'm pretty sure I've seen him 'compete' in a TN- npc show within the last 10 years.
                          EVERY sport has winners by default in uncontested divisions.

I remember seeing this delusional middle aged woman who competed in power lifting.
                          She proudly declared she'd set some world records.
                          BUT, when pressed, they were records in her wt class and lifting fed.
                          It was a a new fed and she was the only lifter in her class , so she got the records and win.

Losing due to weak body part or less mass is one thing.
                          But being 50 or more lbs over wt on stage isn't missing your peak. You're f'n fat!

There is no excuse for failing to diet and coming in like baby Shamu.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

I'm pretty sure I've seen him 'compete' in a TN- npc show within the last 10 years.
                            EVERY sport has winners by default in uncontested divisions.

I remember seeing this delusional middle aged woman who competed in power lifting.
                            She proudly declared she'd set some world records.
                            BUT, when pressed, they were records in her wt class and lifting fed.
                            It was a a new fed and she was the only lifter in her class , so she got the records and win.

Losing due to weak body part or less mass is one thing.
                            But being 50 or more lbs over wt on stage isn't missing your peak. You're f'n fat!

There is no excuse for failing to diet and coming in like baby Shamu.
                            Don't get me started - every Monday during contest season we see a ton of proud posts gloating about class wins, or making top 3 - they NEVER tell you they were either the only one in the class or that they were third out of 3!
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

On another note, this whole 'fat acceptance' movement is alarming. I am glad overweight people aren't miserable and they seem to have more self-esteem nowadays, but the more recent falsehood they are trying to ram down our throats is that it is HEALTHY to be obese. No it fucking isn't!!!! There is a mountain of evidence that obesity is a huge risk factor for heart disease, diabetes, and many other conditions. Not to mention that if you are morbidly obese and catch COVID, you can pretty much start making funeral arrangements.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                              X