Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

IFBB PRO BRYAN BALZANO INDY PREP PART III LEGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB PRO BRYAN BALZANO INDY PREP PART III LEGS

Look at those legs!

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

His legs are amazing, but the rest of body looks way behind.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                His legs are amazing, but the rest of body looks way behind.
                Totally agree. His upper body muscularity is decent but his quads dwarf everything giving him terrible symmetry.
                Perhaps, he can pound his upper body for a year and cut back on legs / do more cardio, etc.
                He's young with a good overall look, so I can see him being a LOT better IF he corrects the imbalance.

I love his views on training legs and think those 'machine squats ' look really effective for quad work
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Was unlucky not to place higher in the shows he did last year. He has a great stage look.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                    Was unlucky not to place higher in the shows he did last year. He has a great stage look.
                    Unlucky ?

How about unbalanced

His terrible symmetry caused him to place low.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Unlucky ?

How about unbalanced

His terrible symmetry caused him to place low.
                      Balzano has a good back story, he has had to overcome a lot of adversary, you should check him out. You would love his absolutely shredded glutes, there's not many with better out there.

Comment

The below is from Balzano's Insta page:

What a ride it has been! A lot of people have been asking about the story of Bryan Balzano lol...mainly because no one really knew or understood why I turned pro in 2014 and then disappeared for 7 years. Everyone thinks I retired but that's far from the truth...

In 2014, I did my first ever NPC show at the Mike Francois Classic on May 10th. I won novice, middleweight, and took home the overall. 10 weeks later we went to Las Vegas for the USA Championship. I won my middleweight class and my IFBB Pro card. On June 26th, 2014 I held the record for the shortest amateur career in the history of Bodybuilding, 78 days, from The Francois to my pro card.

After this we got back to work, needed to put on more size to stand a chance in the 212 division. Unfortunately, my right shoulder fell apart from a Labrum tear and needed surgery. This recovery took 10 months. We tried to come back but then my right bicep popped. Had to get sub pectoral bicep tenodesis surgery and more time off for recovery.

Now it's 2016, I'm back in the gym, we hit 215lbs..I find out I have a Pilonidal cyst that was infected and abscessed. We did the first surgery to remove it, however, because my glutes are so developed this was an impossible area for a wound to heal. This turned into a 26 month/4 surgery medical disaster. From February 2017 to April 2019, I couldn't do anything because of this cyst and bacterial infection. The wound wouldn't heal or close. Finally made the decision to see a plastic surgeon, who removed the whole area, a "cleft lift procedure." This surgery failed lol..the wound opened and you could touch my tailbone. I had to wait 6 more months for another surgery because of insurance. Insert another complication surgery ‍♂️

Finally, I went to a reconstructive surgeon who informed me the bacterial infection was nesting somewhere and this is why it hadn't healed in 2 years. He was right! He ended up having to cut out all of the infected tissue and reconstruct my entire rectum. This surgery is what finally got me my life back. Still had to recover but I haven't needed another surgery and I'm 100% healed.

So that bring me to the beginning of the real comeback story...I lost all of my muscle because of this recovery process. I started back in May 2019 at 150lbs, gained 80lbs of muscle hitting 230lbs in December 2020. We started prep for my pro debut on May 8, 2021 at the Indy Pro.

It was a wild ride...definitely had some of my highest of highs and lowest of lows during this time. I got through all of the pain, misery, and mental warfare from those injuries to my pro debut...

Life is hard but don't ever give up on yourself, no matter how helpless and hopeless things feel and you have no control over it. I wanted to give up so many times during this time, but I didn't. I rode it out to make one of the best, most memorable moments of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post

Balzano has a good back story, he has had to overcome a lot of adversary, you should check him out. You would love his absolutely shredded glutes, there's not many with better out there.
                          Thanks for posting his back story .
                          Anyone who admired character and perseverance
                          Is going to respect him . I do

However as cold as it sounds , all that matters on the
                          pro stage is the physique he presents to the IFBB judges.

Right now his quads overpower the rest of his body leaving
                          him with terrible symmetry.

Comment

Working...
                          X