Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bob Chicherillo Interview

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bob Chicherillo Interview

    http://betionastore.es/

  • #2
    She is smokin hot 🔥 and Bob Chic is one of the most interesting bodybuilding personalities
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Howard View Post
      She is smokin hot and Bob Chic is one of the most interesting bodybuilding personalities
      I see her at shows and she is a SMOKE SHOW!!! Super nice too!
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

        I see her at shows and she is a SMOKE SHOW!!! Super nice too!
        I've not seen her from the back , but, based on your opinion, I'll assume she's boomin'
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

        Comment


        • #5
          I think in an interview she said that she was going to compete this year.
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
            I think in an interview she said that she was going to compete this year.
            C'mon now Beti, we're talking serious smoke show stuff and you chime in with some future pro contest biz.
            You know your contest stuff, but sometimes ya gotta be a regular guy
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

            Comment


            • #7
              Who is she and why does she keep cutting Bob off in the interview?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                Who is she and why does she keep cutting Bob off in the interview?
                She's smokin hot and can do whatever she wants
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Howard View Post

                  C'mon now Beti, we're talking serious smoke show stuff and you chime in with some future pro contest biz.
                  You know your contest stuff, but sometimes ya gotta be a regular guy
                  I'm respectful with muscular ladies
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                    Who is she and why does she keep cutting Bob off in the interview?
                    +1, it was painful to listen to.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                      I'm respectful with muscular ladies
                      You rock
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is exciting

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by triceps View Post
                          This is exciting
                          Hmmm, you must not get out much...
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great interview with Bob. He’s a very good friend of mine and has a very great story to tell. The guy has achieved so much and has been through a lot. I only had an hour and had to make the best of it. I had to chime in a few times bc I want to try to get in as much information about Bob that I can within that hour
                            http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
                            If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X