Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Derek Lunsford Massive in Latest YouTube Vid with Nick Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Lunsford Massive in Latest YouTube Vid with Nick Walker

Both these dudes are huge but Derek is eye popping big. His roundness and shape is just next level. I think he could do serious damage in open when not sacrificing his legs to make weight.

Derek looks like He Man!!! Dude is big and in good condition. He could do real damage in the open.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

He has a torso similar to Brandon's but with much better legs.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Derek has no business in the 212. He's as big as anyone. If he's restricting his food at all, imagine if they let him eat.

Comment

Where's the link?

Comment

When Derek hits the open it will be game over! Size shape v Taper!

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post
              Where's the link?
              No shit…. Right?
              http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                Derek looks like He Man!!! Dude is big and in good condition. He could do real damage in the open.
                Damage? The Derek I see in Pittsburgh is winner of any pro show except Olympia. And in the O he is top 3 destroy hunter and better shape than nick. You have been warned

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Damage? The Derek I see in Pittsburgh is winner of any pro show except Olympia. And in the O he is top 3 destroy hunter and better shape than nick. You have been warned
                  He's amazing

Comment

looking forward to seeing Derek in the open can see a few upsets

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

Top 3 for sure!!! Hunter is a GOOD bber, but I didnt see him in 4th last year at all!!! I wouldnt have had him in top 6.
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

im really confused by dereks current look . why get that big if he is gonna stay in 212 . not very smart or healthy.

Comment

How the hell will Derek make 212 this year. Why would you diet away all that muscle, Hope he is switching to open.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
                            How the hell will Derek make 212 this year. Why would you diet away all that muscle, Hope he is switching to open.
                            And its not like he was fat either! Dude could be ready for the open in Tampa if she wanted to.
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                            X