Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Is Ramy next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ramy next?

Hey bros. With him being an invisible Mr Olympia and not showing up in Pittsburgh. Is Big Ramy going to retire? Rumors are swirling in the sport about him having 2 wives,kids and. a non existent in USA. Your thoughts?

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Hey bros. With him being an invisible Mr Olympia and not showing up in Pittsburgh. Is Big Ramy going to retire? Rumors are swirling in the sport about him having 2 wives,kids and. a non existent in USA. Your thoughts?
    He took 7 mths off last year
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Rumors that have no support.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

A no show at Manion show is not good.

Comment

A no show at Manion show is not good.
          Well it's not to easy to travel these days from such a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post

Well it's not to easy to travel these days from such a distance.
            Bingo . He lives in Kuwait .
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

People have been traveling friends of mine been to Europe Brandon Curry he goes back and forth from.Kuwait. Jay been traveling to Canada Ramy a horrible representation of Mr Olympia. Time for a change.

Comment

I could see him skipping a year if life is complicated, but he's not done- he's at the height of his earnings prime- it'd be walking away from a lot of money.

Comment

Not showing up was the kiss of death! Not smart.
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Bingo . He lives in Kuwait .
                    Brandon went and flew back for his prep. Ashkanai competed a few times in Europe. We know how this works. If you are invited to pose in Pittsburgh, you show up even if you're in a cast!!! You dont diss the Boss
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

People have been traveling friends of mine been to Europe Brandon Curry he goes back and forth from.Kuwait. Jay been traveling to Canada Ramy a horrible representation of Mr Olympia. Time for a change.
                      I know, but Ramy could be happy staying ( mostly) in his own world with tunnel vision on winning Mr OLympia titles .
                      His limited English prevents him from having a bigger social media presence in the USA and UK, etc.
                      For pro BB , training at the O2 gym Kuwait and surrounded by those who live BB, would be the ideal environment.

The old school expectation of traveling to meet /greet fans , year round, isn't part of the modern Mr O scene

The culture of our sport has changed my friend.

Comment

It wouldn't take much for Ramy to have some social media presence. Ramy doesn't need to speak if he did a vid of him training once a week. He's a big strong guy I'm sure he moves a bunch of plates on the hammer strength bench enough to keep the kids happy. I don't think it's a stretch to say one of his mates is fluent enough in English to say a few words while Ramy is training.

Ramy actually had a better presence when his was with O2

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                          It wouldn't take much for Ramy to have some social media presence. Ramy doesn't need to speak if he did a vid of him training once a week. He's a big strong guy I'm sure he moves a bunch of plates on the hammer strength bench enough to keep the kids happy. I don't think it's a stretch to say one of his mates is fluent enough in English to say a few words while Ramy is training.

Ramy actually had a better presence when his was with O2
                          I've heard that before and agree.
                          BUT, for whatever reasons he has, Rammy seems perfectly content with a total focus on BB and winning more Olympias.

Comment

One of my good friends is Muslim and every time he travels into and out of the country it is a pain in the ass. He gets stopped and they bring him in to ask a thousand questions.?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Brandon went and flew back for his prep. Ashkanai competed a few times in Europe. We know how this works. If you are invited to pose in Pittsburgh, you show up even if you're in a cast!!! You dont diss the Boss
                              Do we know if he really received an invitation from the boss?

Hadi, Akim and Bonac also did not go to pose.
                              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                              X