Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Did the same show

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did the same show

    I ran into this guy we did a show this weekend and we both did good ☺️
    Attached Files
    MY KING OF KINGS

  • #2
    Define “good”
    http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

    Comment


    • #3
      Did you get your pass to the Nationals?
      http://betionastore.es/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
        Did you get your pass to the Nationals?
        As always. It's always the top 2, that Qus for Nats
        MY KING OF KINGS

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

          As always. It's always the top 2, that Qus for Nats
          How many in the class …. ….2
          http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

          Comment


          • #6
            By all means let’s see some pictures on how you looked at the show (you started this thread/ bragging) you are the female version of “ the clueless competitor “.. you show up onstage looking 3 years out / then brag how you qualified for nationals or how well you did! .. we all take it easy on you because you are harmless .. but get a clue!
            http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post

              How many in the class …. ….2
              yes 2 n b class wpd, due to u never know how many will show up, not all shows r the same. and i was the only one in the over 35 masters wpd.
              MY KING OF KINGS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

                yes 2 n b class wpd, due to u never know how many will show up, not all shows r the same. and i was the only one in the over 35 masters wpd.
                That happens and as the old saying goes ; " Ya gotta show up and suit up to get in the game."
                What show was this ?
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congratulations Sis !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    To your credit, a lot of people talk about competing and never do it. At least you put yourself up there to be judged.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yea I was a little harsh …… my bad!
                      http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It was great to meet you!
                        I, unfortunately, did not do as well as I wanted. But, there is always next show.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well, I'll just wait for the photos to see if you've made any improvements, now, work hard for top condition at the nationals.
                          http://betionastore.es/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                            It was great to meet you!
                            I, unfortunately, did not do as well as I wanted. But, there is always next show.
                            It's a brutally tough sport on your emotional well being.
                            I had my share of competitive disappointment during my glory days.

                            But seriously, props to you for having the balls to get on stage.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
                              By all means let’s see some pictures on how you looked at the show (you started this thread/ bragging) you are the female version of “ the clueless competitor “.. you show up onstage looking 3 years out / then brag how you qualified for nationals or how well you did! .. we all take it easy on you because you are harmless .. but get a clue!
                              Super random but I’m an Australian living in Japan. In 2017 Japan sent over a team to do the Victor Martinez Classic in NY.
                              After I came off stage I was stitting in the audience and guess who was next to me? The clueless competitor.
                              I recognized him straight away. He wouldn’t shut up and kept telling me about all the comps he does.

                              I never knew this Sister of Jesus was the female version.
                              She posts a lot so I thought she was a pretty knowledgeable competitor.
                              www.leighcarmichael.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X