Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone.
Just as a friendly reminder between December 7th thru December 8th, the forum will be undergoing an upgrade and service may be disrupted for a period of time. This maintenance will be done at a time that will impact traffic the least, but offer huge benefits. Especially with the Olympia right around the corner.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Best
Jen

PS Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WPD average calories during diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WPD average calories during diet

What total calories and the break down between Carbs, Protein and Fat, are most WPD ladies dieting with?
    I stop me....no one else does.

The only one I know who is obviously muscular but smaller as far as IFBB WPD contestants go....eats 3000+ calories a day all the way to contest time with heavy carbs (50g+) at every meal. She also works on her feet 8-9 hours a day and has 4 kids. I imagine if she was some sponsored athlete who had no life, she'd be less active and need to eat way less.

Comment

This is a very open question, there is little information about diets and gear on these women, but from the interviews on the AJ and JB channel, and some other podcasts... the variation between athletes is great.

I would say that for the of season, 3,000-5,000 would be the range, and for the cut, between 1,500 and 3,000.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I was only asking because I was looking at some pics from one of the recent shows, and my wife had asked how many calories do they eat a day to get that ripped. My thought was around 2000.
        I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

2000 calories may be a good average, some girls will have to go lower but I suspect most could get away with 2500-3000
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

If Shelby is prepping her 1100

Comment

too soon
                WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                  If Shelby is prepping her 1100
                  dont forget the 100mcg of T3 and loads of bumax