Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

For those who track their macros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who track their macros

What do you use as your grams of protein per 4oz of chicken breast? Every website you click on gives you different information. Some say it’s 24g per 4oz and others go up to as much as 33g per 4oz. I get it that there’s a difference between raw and cooked, so I’m only looking at the cooked information. It’s been years since I’ve dieted and competed, but from what I remember, we used 26g per 4oz back then.
    I stop me....no one else does.

I go by cooked weight (only recently started measuring my food). The chicken breasts I get from Sams Club are 25g for 6oz
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      I go by cooked weight (only recently started measuring my food). The chicken breasts I get from Sams Club are 25g for 6oz
      25g for 6oz?? Are the chicken breast pre-cooked?
      I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

I go 25 per 4oz cooked weight

Comment

I go by, "that looks like enough!' LOL
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I use this
            https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.htm...1960/nutrients

Comment

Have you guys seen the food scales that you use certain codes for each food?

creates you a macros label.

wild food scale.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X