Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Mike Mentzer age 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triceps View Post

LOL, I'm just keeping it fun.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

LOL, I'm just keeping it fun.
      Oh ok lol (sure)

Comment

Oh ok lol (sure)
        Ok , you caught me " glute handed"

Comment

Ok , you caught me " glute handed"
          Lol, wtf

Comment

Lol, wtf
            I'm sure you already know this, but wtf, here goes:

Anyone who's watched "Pumping Iron" , quickly realizes 2 basic things about the original Gold's gang led by ARNOLD.
            1. They busted ass on basic , free wt movements 2. They joked around a lot

For example, the Mayor and I , often make cracks about being "schmoes" and stalking pros.
            LOL, he even wears this goofy shirt with names of the top pros, in the contest.

Obviously, we're keenly aware of the real life "schmoes" that lust for the flexing , oiled men on stage.
            But, we're happily married and just have a passion for the sport of BB.

To guys like us, it's important to have fun and enjoy the crazy world of pro BB, "as is".
            Wearing his "10 names shirt " to shows, joking about stalking pros and being an unapologetic fan, helps make it fun.

In my OPINION , too many social media warriors , take this stuff waaaaaaaaaaay too serious.

Of course, those types are nervously waiting for the "likes" on their gym IG post to increase.
            In that case, you're going to be as serious as a HS girl waiting to be asked to the Prom.
            Last edited by Howard; June 24, 2022, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I'm sure you already know this, but wtf, here goes:

Anyone who's watched "Pumping Iron" , quickly realizes 2 basic things about the original Gold's gang led by ARNOLD.
              1. They busted ass on basic , free wt movements 2. They joked around a lot

For example, the Mayor and I , often make cracks about being "schmoes" and stalking pros.
              LOL, he even wears this goofy shirt with names of the top pros, in the contest.

Obviously, we're keenly aware of the real life "schmoes" that lust for the flexing , oiled men on stage.
              But, we're happily married and just have a passion for the sport of BB.

To guys like us, it's important to have fun and enjoy the crazy world of pro BB, "as is".
              Wearing his "10 names shirt " to shows, joking about stalking pros and being an unapologetic fan, helps make it fun.

In my OPINION , too many social media warriors , take this stuff waaaaaaaaaaay too serious.

Of course, those types are nervously waiting for the "likes" on their gym IG post to increase.
              In that case, you're going to be as serious as a HS girl waiting to be asked to the Prom.
              Yeah I don't judge, I'm straight but my brother is gay, it is what it is, some guys like vagina, some guys like penis, it is what it is and I don't judge

Comment

Yeah I don't judge, I'm straight but my brother is gay, it is what it is, some guys like vagina, some guys like penis, it is what it is and I don't judge
                I hear ya, and that's a funny reply about "vagina vs penis" .
                Sounds goofy ,but, the mayor and I just enjoy bodybuilding as fans.
                For us, it has nothing to do with sexual attraction
                Last edited by Howard; June 25, 2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X