Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Forum Update: What's Been Going On?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jen for your excellent work!!
    I’m finally able to get into the No Bull without any issues.On the same page with Letsrun4it much rather prefer MD NB then browsing insta .One thing is for sure if we don’t see pictures right after the show then someone has to go immediately to Spain to see if Beti is ok lol.

Comment

I’d be sad if the forum ever went.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
        I’m finally able to get into the No Bull without any issues.On the same page with Letsrun4it much rather prefer MD NB then browsing insta .One thing is for sure if we don’t see pictures right after the show then someone has to go immediately to Spain to see if Beti is ok lol.
        Hahaha, thanks bro
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Hahaha, thanks bro
          Nah man ,THANK YOU for all the pictures etc.saving us time to google it.I would like to see MD to have you cover some Euro show maybe with Giles.

Comment

Nah man ,THANK YOU for all the pictures etc.saving us time to google it.I would like to see MD to have you cover some Euro show maybe with Giles.
            I’d be up for that!

Beti I respect, even if we don’t always agree, he’s his own man and I do appreciate that.

Puts in a lot of time & effort into this forum as well, which we all benefit from.

Comment

I&#8217One thing is for sure if we don’t see pictures right after the show then someone has to go immediately to Spain to see if Beti is ok lol.
              In my opinion Beti isn't normal,which allows him to fit in perfectly with us
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

In my opinion Beti isn't normal,which allows him to fit in perfectly with us
                Watching other men squeezing buttocks and admiring their shredded gluteals…. We are completely normal and healthy bro

Comment

Watching other men squeezing buttocks and admiring their shredded gluteals…. We are completely normal and healthy bro
                  What more could we want from life!!!!!?

Comment

To paraphrase a famous Mo-town classic ;

" If loving men flexing is wrong, I don't want to be right."

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

To paraphrase a famous Mo-town classic ;

" If loving men flexing is wrong, I don't want to be right."
                      Whoever said that I’ll guarantee you he stole it from MOB

Comment

Whoever said that I’ll guarantee you he stole it from MOB
                        LOL, this one was modified from the classic 1979 romance song:
                        " If Loving You is Wrong, I Don't Want to be Right" by Luther Ingram ( it was released by Stax record )

The Mayor tends to use brief sayings or names he can paste on his shirt
                        Last edited by Howard; June 24, 2022, 05:11 PM.

Comment

I can let you know that we've been speeding up how fast we can put up pictures. During the show, we don't have someone uploading to the server on site but what we do have is a dedicated person for every show who is ready and willing to post the photos as they come in which helps me out tremendously.

Plus Ron is also shooting cell phone images at the show when he can and Griff or myself are posting as quickly as possible to be in line with the live stream if there is one. .
                          Webmaster, MD
                          http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

Working...
                          X