Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

DLB -- Posing the day after winning the Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    She would have been just as famous if she had never competed, just like various social media fitness stars.
    Exactly that was my point. Many fitness models have never competed and are successful with their own businesses, but I have no interest in these people.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

LOL, good zinger .

But seriously, my point was a valid analogy for the thread topic.
      Since you asked , I'll re-post it. You can thank me later LOL.

I loved riding my motorcycle , but it was a Honda instead of a Harley.
      Plus, I wore jeans and a reg jacket instead of a leather jacket and cover chaps.
      To hardcore "bikers", what brand I rode and what I wore was MORE important than riding a motorcycle.

It's the same with hardcore bodybuilder types and their view of DLB ( and Rob).
      Winning the 1st Olympia WPD and training hard is nice, but she didn't look and act "hardcore".

How she did it was MORE important than WHAT she did, for the hardcore crowd.
      Thank you, it was just as good the second time
      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post

Thank you, it was just as good the second time
        Well played Sir...well played
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I remember saying on here many years ago that I thought DLB had an annoying voice.

She then came on, replied something way too nice that I didn’t deserve and I felt absolutely awful afterwards.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
            I remember saying on here many years ago that I thought DLB had an annoying voice.

She then came on, replied something way too nice that I didn’t deserve and I felt absolutely awful afterwards.
            She knew what she was doing
            WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
              Not all people have nice voices, it's unfortunate because they might have interesting things to say, but then, it's better that they communicate through writing, lol.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Personally, I think it was DLB and Rob that facilitated the movement of influence marketing alongside the Gymshark company as well as that Zyzz dude, may the Great Architect rest his soul. Flag Nor Fail was one of the first few companies that really took advantage of Instagram and other social media platforms marketing. I've always been astonished by how DLB trained and always loved the content she and her man Rob were putting out on YouTube. The series with Kai Greene and CT Fletcher were also insane. Too bad DLB suffered Rhabdomyolysis back in 2018-2019 and had to pull back from bodybuilding. To whomever may be following bodybuilding history, do you all remember that DLB placed out of the top 10 at the 2012 NY Pro? What a great comeback the next year, second place @ Tampa, then winning Dallas Europa and the O. Certainly one of the greatest female athletes of the century.

Comment

Working...
                X