Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2022 Iraq Muscleshow Pro!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2022 Iraq Muscleshow Pro!!



    212 BODYBUILDING
    No NAME COUNTRY
    1 Abdulaziz Al-Murshedi Kuwait
    2 Ahmed Fawzi Iraq
    3 Mahdi Heydari India
    4 Hameed Juma Bahrain
    5 Meysam Keshvari Iran
    http://betionastore.es/

  • #2
    3 pro cards?

    Comment


    • #3
      I suppose there will be an amateur show before the pro 212, and they will distribute pro cards in different divisions.
      http://betionastore.es/

      Comment


      • #4
        Most likely just all men’s BB ,MPD and Classic .I highly doubt it will have bikini or any female categories in Iraq

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, that is correct, there are no women's divisions in some Muslim countries.

          I am not sure if in Israel women can compete, but I am not aware of it.
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #6
            They sure like to keep these Middle Eastern pro shows top secret huh?

            Literally zero promotion.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • #7
              It would be awesome if one of these guys looked like an Olympia contender.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                Yes, that is correct, there are no women's divisions in some Muslim countries.

                I am not sure if in Israel women can compete, but I am not aware of it.
                most arab countries wont let you in the country if you even have a Israel stamp on your passport, let alone compete in a bikini.

                I'm surprised some of the woke generation hasnt pressured the iffb to distance themselves from countries where the ladies are forbidden to compete or have restricted rights when compared to males.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rroberto View Post

                  most arab countries wont let you in the country if you even have a Israel stamp on your passport, let alone compete in a bikini.

                  I was not referring to this, but to the fact that if countries with the Jewish religion as an institutional form of the state allow women to compete in bodybuilding or bikini. I think they are on the same level as the most orthodox Muslim countries.

                  I'm surprised some of the woke generation hasnt pressured the iffb to distance themselves from countries where the ladies are forbidden to compete or have restricted rights when compared to males.
                  Men's bodybuilding has been very popular in those geographical areas and they have a big push at the amateur level, so the IFBB and the NPC are going to look to break into those markets and attract those athletes, nobody in those parts of the world gives a damn shit about woke and liberal agendas, and liberals can't do anything to change those mindsets.
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                    Men's bodybuilding has been very popular in those geographical areas and they have a big push at the amateur level, so the IFBB and the NPC are going to look to break into those markets and attract those athletes, nobody in those parts of the world gives a damn shit about woke and liberal agendas, and liberals can't do anything to change those mindsets.
                    my favorite thing about the muslim countries is the refusal to cave to woke agendas.
                    also Israel allows male and female bodybuilding contest contests. they also allow drinking, womens rights, and other degenerate stuff.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Israel wants to be the West but they still have a strong religious tradition, so I don't know if women can compete, or if they want to.

                      There are some male athletes but I don't know of any women. Maybe there are some women born in that country, but they left and compete in another country?

                      Mona Poursaleh is from Iran and she competes for Canada, there is also an athlete from Syria who competes for Sweden, Russia they also have some Arab girls.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I hope Ahmed has Hany's number to use his connections to get into the US for the Olympia.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X