Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2022 Musclecontest Brazil Pro!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leigh View Post

I believe it’s a few factors.

The amount of injections. Which could also be linked to the quality of the gear.

If it’s weak or fake stuff then they need to shoot more to get the same result. Also the oil it’s made with plays a huge part.

So crappy gear mixed with crappy oil and not rotating injection sites is my guess.

Back in the pharma grade days we never saw this. These days underground labs can put whatever they want in a bottle and sell it.

Also “coaches” and people online promoting extreme drug use doesn’t help.
    These are all great points.

We can also see that Santiesteban has presented the same problem over and over again, this means that he has some type of mental disorder that prevents him from stopping his inflammations. I think his genetics suck and he try to make up for it with SEO, it's also likely that he can't get access to pharma grade gear.

Other guys may have occasional accidents due to infection in one area of the body from excess of gear, while some will intentionally create scar tissue to increase the size of their muscles.

But the judges or the fans do not care about the causes, muscles that appear fake, fuzzy and without separation should be punished as or more severely than bubble stomachs and gyne.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

These are all great points.

We can also see that Santiesteban has presented the same problem over and over again, this means that he has some type of mental disorder that prevents him from stopping his inflammations. I think his genetics suck and he try to make up for it with SEO, it's also likely that he can't get access to pharma grade gear.

Other guys may have occasional accidents due to infection in one area of the body from excess of gear, while some will intentionally create scar tissue to increase the size of their muscles.

But the judges or the fans do not care about the causes, muscles that appear fake, fuzzy and without separation should be punished as or more severely than bubble stomachs and gyne.
      Oh yeah for sure Santiesteban must have a mental issue to continue coming in like that. I believe he’s using site enhancers also. Not doing a very good job of it though lol.

You nailed it. Infections for the most part can’t be helped. However over injecting to the point of creating scar tissue is just not excusable.

I got roasted on a youtube comment for saying maybe Hadi doesn’t use synthol, maybe it’s scar tissue from too much gear. Like you said the judges don’t care what you use/do they just care about the appearance.
      www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post

Oh yeah for sure Santiesteban must have a mental issue to continue coming in like that. I believe he’s using site enhancers also. Not doing a very good job of it though lol.

You nailed it. Infections for the most part can’t be helped. However over injecting to the point of creating scar tissue is just not excusable.

I got roasted on a youtube comment for saying maybe Hadi doesn’t use synthol, maybe it’s scar tissue from too much gear. Like you said the judges don’t care what you use/do they just care about the appearance.
        I think Hadi has both, SEO in the biceps and scar tissue in the shoulders, but this problem should start to be sanctioned at once, not even placed in last place like Santiesteban, but declassified, as if it were a positive diuretic test.

Comment

I think Hadi has both, SEO in the biceps and scar tissue in the shoulders, but this problem should start to be sanctioned at once, not even placed in last place like Santiesteban, but declassified, as if it were a positive diuretic test.
          I always forget about his biceps. Yeah seo in there for sure.
          I’d be happy to see guys disqualified. Set a standard.
          www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Hadi has had his delts ‘pointed’ (do pardon the pun) out for the past 3 years yet STILL he comes back again & again with them. In fact, they’re getting WORSE! How stubborn do you have to be to just completely ignore stuff like this?

Is it ignorance? Stupidity? Arrogance? All three? But at the same time if he isn’t getting penalised for it where are the signals that he should even stop it?

It does annoy me though. Someone at his level shouldn’t be doing this. It’s very amateurish.

But let’s see what happens at this Olympia shall we? I live in hope…
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

If it's not Hadi, his own trainer Rambod should stop him, because I guess the judges have called him out.

Comment

If it's not Hadi, his own trainer Rambod should stop him, because I guess the judges have called him out.
                Hany- “Hadi Hadi, inject ASS, not shoulderrrr!! Do this for me brother!!”
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                X