Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

To Post or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
    I went to Venice CA in the early “1980’s”…Golds Gym.. my girl was like are you ok?!? … “ I’m like that’s motherfucking Flex Wheeler over there! Omg that’s the “ Real Deal!” There is Strydom!!!! …. Fuck is that Paul Dillett?!?! ….before social media was a crazy time! …I don’t even know how to explain it… it’s like they weren’t even human beings lol! … she would point out Van Damme or some other actor and I wouldn’t care … hell John F Kennedy JR and daryl hanna were seated next to us outside at “ the Firehouse “ and I went inside to talk to Cormier (was very nice to both of us) …she couldn’t believe it lol! .., looking back lol maybe that was a bit much …. But these guys had a “ mystique” to them …. Hard to explain …it was a Culture! The clothes we wore/ the Flat Tops we rocked / Fanny packs and Otomix….to the “ Hot Skins” It identified us as “ bodybuilders!” … …not everyone could be one! …it was an identity …. The complete opposite of the “ gym shark “ film your every workout …. Pussification that it has become!

We witnessed the BEST era!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
      Howard, having a billion followers doesn’t mean anything if they do compete & end up looking onstage nothing like they do in images they themselves post.

And god forbid they ever legitimately get caught out for altering photos of their physiques.

Seen a few careers tank overnight from that. It carries with a big risk to be completely humiliated & pretty much laughed out of the industry, something that they will long term ONLY be remembered for.
      Yarishna blocks people who call her out on that!
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Definitely!! (* edit I was there early “1990’s” not “80’s” was a kid in the early “80’s” )
        http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Howard, having a billion followers doesn’t mean anything if they do compete & end up looking onstage nothing like they do in images they themselves post.

And god forbid they ever legitimately get caught out for altering photos of their physiques.

Seen a few careers tank overnight from that. It carries with a big risk to be completely humiliated & pretty much laughed out of the industry, something that they will long term ONLY be remembered for.
          All true BUT, like any good scam, the snake oil profits are in their pocket by the time they get called out.

I trust you remember the Joey Swole of Shredz supps , photo shop/filter hoax.
          I got blasted for posting doubts of his ripped, epic "on line" pics.

Before that, I was always the skunk at the party when it came to promoting "on line photo" contests as legit.
          I'm sure you remember how the "on line photo " contests gained popularity .
          LOL, I was called a "hater" simply for pointing out the obvious flaw in this form of contest.

Countless posters accused me of being old and out of touch when I posted that" traditional in-person" contests were the only legit format.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Younger gym rats are amazed and skeptical when I talk about npc contests that were 100% bodybuilding.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

IG is a double-edged sword, it is exciting to see the pres of some athletes, but the tricks are out of control and there is always an excuse up their sleeve to justify their lack of condition.

Really, since I don't have IG, I don't expect anything from anyone, although that prevents me from participating more actively in the hype
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Yes we did!

Comment

Yarishna blocks people who call her out on that!
                  Can’t take photoshopped up condition with you onstage though!

That shit exposes you every time. EVERY time.

I think it’s pretty much a mental illness all the extreme filters & altering photos.

They’re literally putting out lies, like people on dating sites bullshitting to the max on their profiles.

Never understood why people are so afraid or ashamed to just be themselves and be completely honest about that? Lying, deceiving about yourself is so draining too. What’s the point?
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Last edited by Big Beat; June 23, 2022, 09:31 AM.

Comment

very true and i think it's fine to show ur update one month out, but that last month, stay covered up til the day of the show. cause u never know who's watchin' u or who may see u, b4 show day.
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Can’t take photoshopped up condition with you onstage though!

That shit exposes you every time. EVERY time.

I think it’s pretty much a mental illness all the extreme filters & altering photos.

They’re literally putting out lies, like people on dating sites bullshitting to the max on their profiles.

Never understood why people are so afraid or ashamed to just be themselves and be completely honest about that? Lying, deceiving about yourself is so draining too. What’s the point?
                        EXACTLY!!!
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

I post non filtered clients right before the show because I know other trainers will be stalking my competitors for shows, I want them to get worried and try some stupid shit, works 60% of the time it works all the time
                            WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Giles is right. The filters and the 'manipulation' is a problem.
                              *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

There's a guy on Instagram just destroying people's fake pics
                                WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Working...
                                X