Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2007 Figure Olympia, some fun posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

MPD looks dumb.

Bikini should be kept like this.

Figure, some girls are too big and dry, why not compete in womens physique? Anyway I feel that girls who are too big are penalized
    *MPD - I agree it looks dumb , because of the knee length shorts and compete without actually posing.
    Have 'em wear spandex bike shorts , do the 4 qtr turns, a hands on hips most muscular and back dbl bicep
    Have MPD based on : V taper, old school definition and shape without much emphasis on mass or size.
    Last edited by Howard; July 6, 2022, 06:19 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Some figure girls would do well in WPD. I think Jessica Padilla could do well in WPD
      Her legs belong to WPD but she should fuel some growth on top, I don't think she wants to go that route.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

*MPD - I agree it looks dumb , because of the knee length shorts and compete without actually posing.
        Have 'em wear spandex bike shorts , do the 4 qtr turns, a hands on hips most muscular and back dbl bicep
        Have MPB based on : V taper, old school definition and shape without much emphasis on mass or size.
        It looks silly because guys are bigger than classics and some 212 athletes.

Comment

No Beti, it looks silly because you have guys competing in BB contest without posing wearing "neon rainbow" knee length shorts on stage.

Comment

Some figure girls would do well in WPD. I think Jessica Padilla could do well in WPD
            Jessica carries a LOT of dry muscle!
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Jessica carries a LOT of dry muscle!
              Ohhhh yes
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Ohhhh yes
                Ha ha. Calm down you.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Ha ha. Calm down you.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Some MPD guys are HUGE!!!
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

Have MPD based on : V taper, old school definition and shape without much emphasis on mass or size.
                      Why? The division is really popular if it ain't broke don't fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Why? The division is really popular if it ain't broke don't fix it
                        Good pont since the NPC and most promoters like it " as is" along with most guys doing MPD.

My idea is basically "classic 2.0" , so continue to march " as is" .

Comment

Some MPD guys are HUGE!!!
                          So much effort to pose as a model, it's something I'll never understand.

Comment

So much effort to pose as a model, it's something I'll never understand.
                            I actually had a national judge , tell me why they were forming the new MPD at the nationals over 14 years ago.

" At the meeting this weekend, we figured that most bikini girls, had husbands or bf's that trained in the gym. Bikini is, by far, the biggest division,and most guys don't want to
                            compete as a hardcore BB. So we added a new division for the best "beach body" and the guys wear knee length surf shorts. It will be user friendly and we hope a lot of these guys will
                            enter contest with their bikini gf's or wives."

The original rationale for having MPD was to increase entrants in contests. The npc was right and more guys entered show via MPD.

The guys who enter MPD, want to be in a contest and seen on stage. They don't want to compete as bodybuilders however.
                            * They may feel too small or lack big legs or don't want to juice heavily and prefer having a 6 pack and nice arms instead.

I love BB, but let's be honest and admit , MPD and bikini (or wellness ) are the looks with the most sex appeal.

Comment

Working...
                            X