Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Forum regulars , you'd like to hang out with at a contest/expo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum regulars , you'd like to hang out with at a contest/expo?

For me, I'd enjoy hanging with , Griff.
    Not sure he'd reciprocate, but I'll explain:

For starters he's a true die-hard bodybuilder type , with a real passion for this game.
    He's led a colorful life with a big personality that's anything but boring.

Plus, he's informed and outspoken on who he thinks should win/place in a contest.
    I have my own ideas and it's more fun for me to debate on physique terms, who's better.

LOL, ok, my meet/greet meathead bucket list is , to see at a show/expo , the following people :

Griff, Ron, Giles, Jude, Big Beat, Noel, BMC , Jen and my lover and stall mate- Mayor of BB . I'd add Beti, but fear he may be locked in his basement ?
    If I missed anyone , PLEASE correct me. Thanks.
    Last edited by Howard; July 12, 2022, 05:57 PM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

I’m not the bodybuilding fan I used to be but BMC would seem like a chill dude to talk to about football. Not to make it about me but I gave up on bodybuilding when I developed a mental illness. Howard is an honourable mention, guy loves bodybuilding
    The world's best spoon's player

Comment

Originally posted by daciz2 View Post
      I’m not the bodybuilding fan I used to be but BMC would seem like a chill dude to talk to about football. Not to make it about me but I gave up on bodybuilding when I developed a mental illness. Howard is an honourable mention, guy loves bodybuilding
      Thanks for the shout out, but we can both agree on BMC being cool to hang and talk shop with.

I don't want to pry into your life, but since you brought it up, I gotta ask:

* Was the development of mental illness, in any way related to BB ?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

* Was the development of mental illness, in any way related to BB ?
        Nope, I think I shouldn’t have started smoking weed and drinking at a young age (young for me anyway, 15) once I had the illness I was spinning my tires trying to make progress and I just said f it now this forum is the only thing I follow bb related.

Comment

Nope, I think I shouldn’t have started smoking weed and drinking at a young age (young for me anyway, 15) once I had the illness I was spinning my tires trying to make progress and I just said f it now this forum is the only thing I follow bb related.
          Thanks! It takes balls of iron to admit THAT on a forum.

I never got much from drinking or rec drugs, but I was friends with a special forces army doc who drank socially.
          I went over to his place to hang out, and he'd just returned from a combat area which required him to treat a head shot wound , in the field.
          Sitting there, I figured fuk it, he's my bro and asked him why he drank booze .

He quietly chuckled, looked down and replied ; " I'd rather have a bottle in front of me...than a frontal lobotomy "

I never needed to ask again.

Comment

I'd like to hang out with Howie as we have some good convos. I believe it would be easier to show you how divisions are judged when you see it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
              I'd like to hang out with Howie as we have some good convos. I believe it would be easier to show you how divisions are judged when you see it live.
              Now you've done it

Seriously bro, dm me and we can set up a show to hang at ...maybe the Boston pro, next year and I'll come up for it.
              Or
              Just dm me if you're planning to be at a big show within the next year and we can meet up at it?

Yes, I think the non-BB divisions are too subjective .
              BUT, to be totally honest, it's more about me NOT being that interested in watching them compete.

Granted, I'd love to have abs and cuts like a conditioned MPD guy.
              BUT, it looks silly , to just see 'em standing up there with a hand on their hip and NOT posing.

Trust me, I like a nice backside on a girl and will oogle the bikini and wellness girls on stage.
              I think they look great, but it's absurd to think they can COMPETE by just standing up there.

The problem isn't their physiques, it's HOW they compete.

LOL, ya know I'm 63 now and if you saw me in person, you might think ;
              ' NOW, I understand why he posts/ thinks, like an old fart.'

Comment

Training camp starts in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Id kick it with all you foos! Its nice to talk bbing and sports!!!

I will say its amazing to hang out with Ron and Hector in Tampa. Those dudes WORK!!!! Id even hang with a Michigan fan - Derek Johnson!! LOL

Chris, Howard, MOB......and even Rocky!!! LOL
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Training camp starts in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Fuk the szn is coming up fast! Rams with Bobby Wagner now shitt it’s hard to not pick them to win again, maybe with obj too!

Comment

Fuk the szn is coming up fast! Rams with Bobby Wagner now shitt it’s hard to not pick them to win again, maybe with obj too!
                      Im curious to see how Tua does with those new weapons. If they dont make the p[layoffs he is done and Brady will be in the MIA. Of course, my Browns are a mess as usual. Watson will be gone all year.
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Im curious to see how Tua does with those new weapons. If they dont make the p[layoffs he is done and Brady will be in the MIA. Of course, my Browns are a mess as usual. Watson will be gone all year.
                        Vikings should be good too but as long as Aaron is there we’ll be 2nd place in the division. I feel sry for browns fans, sign Watson and he has a crazy scandal smh

Comment

Id kick it with all you foos! Its nice to talk bbing and sports!!!

I will say its amazing to hang out with Ron and Hector in Tampa. Those dudes WORK!!!! Id even hang with a Michigan fan - Derek Johnson!! LOL

Chris, Howard, MOB......and even Rocky!!! LOL
                          Maybe we can make that happen at some show.
                          Be funny IF you and Derek bet on the OSU vs Michigan game.
                          The Loser must wear the other team's shirt and post the pic on MD

Comment

Vikings should be good too but as long as Aaron is there we’ll be 2nd place in the division. I feel sry for browns fans, sign Watson and he has a crazy scandal smh
                            Im curious to see how Rogers does with new WRs. Devonte Adams was such a playmaker. The Vikings have talent, but Rogers is their nemesis.

Its Cleveland! I wouldnt expect nothing less. You wonder what Tribisky will do in Pittsburg. He just needs to manage the game,
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Trubustky! Lol I won’t mind if the packers struggle nothing more funny than frustrated packers fans

Comment

Working...
                              X