Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Young Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Guns

Think about how many GOOD young guys are going to be battling out for the O in the next 5-7 years.

Nick, Hunter, Iain, Quinton, Samson, Presti, Lunsford, Hollingshed, Wilkins....out of all these guys, Quinton and Lunsford could be top 2 at the O eventually.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

There will lots of good battles ahead.

Not sure that the overall quality of competitor is up there with the best of former decades but there are a couple of great physiques in there.

Lunsford has serious gifts

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
      There will lots of good battles ahead.

Not sure that the overall quality of competitor is up there with the best of former decades but there are a couple of great physiques in there.

Lunsford has serious gifts
      I dont think we will ever see the quality we saw back in the day. EVER!!!

Lunsford is good enough and young enough to put together multiple wins
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

I dont think we will ever see the quality we saw back in the day. EVER!!!

Lunsford is good enough and young enough to put together multiple wins

There's definitely two or three of the new breed that can emerge as serious Olympia contenders. Hard to tell just yet who is going to push on. A bit of intrigue about how things might pan out in the future is only good for bodybuilding.

Comment

I'm not a believer in Hunter as a potential champion (as much as the IFBB wants it to happen apparently ) but I could see Nick, Samson, Derek all becoming Mr Olympia one day. It's awesome.

I wonder if this is the year we see the major shakeup in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
            I'm not a believer in Hunter as a potential champion (as much as the IFBB wants it to happen apparently ) but I could see Nick, Samson, Derek all becoming Mr Olympia one day. It's awesome.

I wonder if this is the year we see the major shakeup in the top 10.
            And with the way the judging is, the winners could change every year!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
            X