Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Lol this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol this guy

Paul White in regional show in Madrid

10455485.jpg

10455602.jpg

10455645.jpg
    http://betionastore.es/

And its due to these type of guys that I very rarely attended show anymore.
    The judges/promoter should have disqualified him during the rego/check-in day prior to the event.

Comment

Where did he place?

Comment

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT

1. JOAN PRADELLS MARTINEZ
        2. SAMUEL SOLANOT GRANEL
        3. PAUL WHILE

MASTERS OVER 40

1. SERGIO ALVAREZ GARCIA
        2. PAUL WHILE
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I get it when youngsters trying stupid stuff and want to get big ,but guy of his age hasn’t matured yet that’s.
            I Wonder what his family and close friends told him “You were 2nd and will be great pro in no time “.

Comment

His friends and family tell him he should be Mr. Olympia, he makes Ramy look like a swimmer
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I have a feeling this will sort itself out shortly
                WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                  I have a feeling this will sort itself out shortly
                  I dunno, I tend to think it's here "forvever" and has gradually gotten worse.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Sadly he's headed for kidney failure

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      His friends and family tell him he should be Mr. Olympia, he makes Ramy look like a swimmer
                      The real shame is, looking at his basic structure ,he'd be a decent regional masters BB, if, he dieted down to get ripped.

The problem is, these types, walk around the gym and street looking BIG.
                      The avg family member or friend doesn't know about SEO use and tells him he looks BIG.
                      At the show, his friends/family tell him, he was the biggest guy on stage. That's all her hears, so it's his reality.

He'll put his 2nd and 3rd place trophy beside him on FB or IG and claim he didn't win due to judging "politics".

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                        Sadly he's headed for kidney failure
                        Hater You're jealous of his epic quad sweep and bicep mass .

Comment

Originally posted by ausironman View Post
                          And its due to these type of guys that I very rarely attended show anymore.
                          The judges/promoter should have disqualified him during the rego/check-in day prior to the event.
                          1. Trust me, this pre-contest disqualification was openly discussed, after seeing them at the weigh in, when I judged.
                          The head judge would always remind them , you can't disqualify anyone before they get seen on stage.

You CAN make them compete with different trunks , if they didn't conform to the established rules.
                          We actually did this, when a masters guy wanted to pose with big lightning bolts on his crotch

If you started to DQ for SEO or odd bumps, you'd need an existing rule against it.
                          99% of competitors don't want ANY enforced rules banning artificial enhancements , especially the female divisions

2. For whatever reason, guys with absurd , obvious SEO, are few in number at most contests.
                          Consider it an odd form of entertainment , quietly chuckle and smile. Then give your focus to the decent physiques on stage

Comment

I have seen a lot worse

Comment

should have been booted out

Comment

Working...
                              X